Siletz today

S
Santiam338
Floated from town to Morgan park today..Fished it hard...Pretty darn slow but we did manage to take this 11 pound beauty..My first time on that stretch..Long way through there but I kinda liked it..;)

Think I will do it again in a week or so and see if there are more fish...

IMG_0212.jpg

T
Throbbit _Shane
beautiful steelhead!

B
BobbiDollPDX
gorgeous fish!

brandon4455
brandon4455
thats a pretty one. nice job!

J
Johnny Southpaw
Very nice fish-great picture too!! Hope things pick up soon-I think the effects of the flood could damper things for a while yet...

Irishrover
Irishrover
Looking good! Nice fish.

B
bigsteel
nice fish

E
eggs
Glad I am fishing the siletz this weekend! Where should I start my hunt.. never been there before..

G
GottaLoveFishing
Beautiful fish.

S
Silverbullet
Very nice, looks like a great day on the river!

troutdude
troutdude
Holy smokes, that thing has more chrome than my car and my dome!

(not to hijack...but, welcome SilverBullet)

S
Santiam338
eggs said:
Glad I am fishing the siletz this weekend! Where should I start my hunt.. never been there before..

Good luck if you go..The only advice I have is if you go from town to morgan park,take a BIG lunch..Its a long way through..Did have some buddies down there today and not much going on from what they saw..Maybe it will pick up by the weekend..

F
fishingfreak
Good Job! Congrats on the nice Chromer!

C
chillfish420
beautiful chromer there! ive fished that stretch a few times and all i caught was some trout, sure is a nice drift though.

N
nwkiller
wow thats an awesome fish, nice work!!!

P
Phil_Bud
I vote this one chrome of the year so far and ever for the time I was on here in 2010...IDK what it is but this one is just a beauty.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice catch!

S
Santiam338
Phil_Bud said:
I vote this one chrome of the year so far and ever for the time I was on here in 2010...IDK what it is but this one is just a beauty.

The picture doesn't really do the fish justice...Thats my buddies 5th steelhead ever..2 summers from the Santiam,2 from the Siuslaw last week then this Siletz fish...To say he is pumped on steelhead fishing is a understatement...LOL

B
bassman503
looks like photoshop lol...