Siletz River

O

Orgwayne

Went to the Siletz, from Moonshine Park on up , Somebody at every spot . Did
NOT see any body with a fish , nothing jumping, threw every thing at them. a long drive for nothing
Wayne

18406ej

18406ej

Sounds like my day on the North Fork of the Santiam. Sorry you came home empty handed, but I hope you had SOME fun. A day on the Siletz beats a day in the office. Hope you have better luck next time,

K

Kodiak

Banned User
Sounds like my day on the North Fork of the Santiam. Sorry you came home empty handed, but I hope you had SOME fun. A day on the Siletz beats a day in the office. Hope you have better luck next time,

I lost about a 12 pounder while fishing with Arctic Ameoba yesterday, they aren't that hard, just use pink. On the Siletz it's a first hour, last hour thing in the deeper holes until the fall rains show up and then the summers in thier become verry aggresive, and will destroy a spinner if it's even close to them.

18406ej

18406ej

I drove past Mill City on my way from Packsaddle to Fisherman's Bend, as it looked busy. Had a good time, but I need to get on the wagon and order up some QUALITY gear from you.

K

Kodiak

Banned User
I drove past Mill City on my way from Packsaddle to Fisherman's Bend, as it looked busy. Had a good time, but I need to get on the wagon and order up some QUALITY gear from you.

You probably want to wait until august. We will be adjusting prices, and putting up the new website, making the site more interactive and help you select what will work best in the systems you intend to fish, and we will be introducing some new products for this fall that will help you kill more fish!