Sick day

C
Combat Chuck
Im stuck sick at home today and I just can't lay around forever. I had to play around. I made these... maybe a good small mouth lure? I came up with some last year that landed a few (couldnt find my pic of it but you can see part of it in the mouth)... so here is the next generation. I put swivels on the bottom so that I can interchange plastics easy. Just thought I would share.

Last edited by a moderator:
Troutski
Troutski
Last years model...

Last years model...

I still use last years model, the new and improved model does have its advantages. See what a nicely planned sick day can produce, hope you feel better; but if you don't maybe you could invent a new spoon for me?!?! Be well.

Chuck

W
Webwader
Combat Chuck said:
Im stuck sick at home today and I just can't lay around forever. I had to play around. I made these... maybe a good small mouth lure? I came up with some last year that landed a few (couldnt find my pic of it but you can see part of it in the mouth)... so here is the next generation. I put swivels on the bottom so that I can interchange plastics easy. Just thought I would share.
Interesting combination, Chuck. I never would have thought of it because for smallmouth, grubs and worms are usually used for slow finesse presentations where a spinner wouldn't produce much action. But there is no arguing with success. Any lure that a fish hits regularly is a good one. They never seem to read the catalogs on what the hot producing lures are. :lol:

T
TTFishon
Combat Chuck said:

Nice lures and fish. Did you catch that near or in Albany?

C
Combat Chuck
Ya, it was in Albany near the mouth of the calapooia

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Did you shoot that thing or what? Look at the size of the hole in it's back.......

T
TTFishon
Combat Chuck said:
Ya, it was in Albany near the mouth of the calapooia

I work in Albany and I've been scoping out all the places I'd like to try and that's one of them. Nice catch.

C
Combat Chuck
Ive also caught them at Bowman Park just downriver.

What GZ? You never heard of sushi? C&R plus lunch all in one!!! :lol:

A
ArcticAmoeba
Awww, yuk! Bass pudding! Hahaha!:lol::rolleyes: