Sick as a dog :(

brandon4455

brandon4455

well, i managed to get food pisioning, gunna be a long night .. anyone want to wish me "get well soon" im suffering from terrible gas. and other things not to be mentioned... my litte brother is really bad too he is pale and throwing up and everything,, pray that he gets well fast the little guy is suffering.. so everyone make sure you handle food propery and check dates, i normally do but this time i guess we obviusly ate somthing bad

brandon

Last edited:
S

SantiamDrifter

And the point of this thread was???

C

colbypearson

well, during lunch today i came home and my brother was pale, had horrible gas pains and smelly farts,, he was sick and i was like oh crap i hope i don't catch it.. About 2 minutes ago i started the herhsey squirts myself.. No puking though, just the worst gas ive ever had (painwise) just looking for some "get well soon" from everyone to get me through the night, my mom said we probably have food pisoning (yikes!) so it's going to be a long one,, no doubt ill be ready for fishing within a few days of ****ing my brains out

mammamia pappapia brandon got the diahria lol.

Brandon

uhhhhhhm thanks for sharing, i wish i hadnt looked :confused::shock::rolleyes:;)

MIXED EMOTIONS^ :lol:

brandon4455

brandon4455

edited AHAHAHA brb bathroom :wall:

brandon4455

brandon4455

dude, i went fishing once when i was sick like this,,, was torture but hella worth it. caught me a 15lb hatchery nook LOL

C

colbypearson

dude, i went fishing once when i was sick like this,,, was torture but hella worth it. caught me a 15lb hatchery nook LOL

i had bronchitis and pneumonia for like a month a few summers ago i fished atleast 20 out of the 30 days i was sick and i mean SICK like so bad idk what i was thinking but hey it worked.

pig selmac.jpg

ONE OF MY SICK DAYS :lol:

brandon4455

brandon4455

i'm feeling a lot better,, stomach hurts a little still but i have some stuff to flush my system out so i get beter fast,, and colby great fish bro you are a trooper, i had bronchitis and a sinus/upper res. infection in october and i fished almost every day i could that month. it was the best trout season ive ever had.

T

Thuggin4Life

You should be a moderator. Yes, I'm serious.
lmao. You get a second vote from me. OFF topic means whatever the **** you want to talk about that has absolutley nothing do do with fishing whatso ever. whether it be the best meal you have every cooked to the worst day at work and everything in between.

since were are on the sublect of food what out for blue colored cupcakes with blue frosting. foos coloring will get to you if you eat to much of it. trust me things end up being blue and you are like what the **** is going on? oh yeah all them blue cupcakes.

So hav you figured out the mistake you made in the daily food intake and how to not have this happen again?

I think i read somewhere that even a mild case of the runs is just a mild case of food poisoning. so you must have ate somethiung severe?

Last edited:
brandon4455

brandon4455

idk andy i think it might have been the muffins we had yesterday because i **** my brains out last night and what do ya know,,they had food coloring in em.. so i get to take school off till i'm 100% better i still have terrible gas pains and feel like im giving birth but ill make it... just got to watch what i eat (stupid me im driknking egg nog)

G

GraphiteZen

Hereshey's Kisses... Yup. Of course they don't go bad I just ate too many.. Like almost a pound.. One of those big bags. It was the weekend Metroid Prime came out. Had to take a 20 min break but I still beat it in two days. Ahh good times. I still like them too BTW.

brandon4455

brandon4455

Hereshey's Kisses... Yup. Of course they don't go bad I just ate too many.. Like almost a pound.. One of those big bags. It was the weekend Metroid Prime came out. Had to take a 20 min break but I still beat it in two days. Ahh good times. I still like them too BTW.

ive ate bad chocolate befoe,, and it's not very fun lol

A

Amberjack

lmao. You get a second vote from me. OFF topic means whatever the **** you want to talk about that has absolutley nothing do do with fishing whatso ever. whether it be the best meal you have every cooked to the worst day at work and everything in between.

since were are on the sublect of food what out for blue colored cupcakes with blue frosting. foos coloring will get to you if you eat to much of it. trust me things end up being blue and you are like what the **** is going on? oh yeah all them blue cupcakes.

So hav you figured out the mistake you made in the daily food intake and how to not have this happen again?

I think i read somewhere that even a mild case of the runs is just a mild case of food poisoning. so you must have ate somethiung severe?

Try Red food coloring in food... really makes you wonder afterwards....

C

capblack

no one bring anything high in fiber to the next OFF pot luck

Top Bottom