Show me where the fish are!

1 nut in the water
Need help!
I need you to tell me where to catch a lot of really big fish where i do not have to walk more than 20 feet from the road and i only have some 17 year old powerbait and a pocket fisherman that was given to me by my gramps. I do not see any point in wasting any of my time just please tell me and oh ya i will need a ride there also so hey man give me a call!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
Do you need a free boat also! lol

Casting Call
Casting Call
Hey Jon! How are you/ I hear they closed one of the rivers in the SW zone. Umpqua or was farther south somewhere? Boat or bank and how far do you want to travel? Tony

T
TimberTodd
I heard the fish tanks at the new Cabelas was recently stocked. They may have one of those motorized shopping carts so you wouldn't have to carry the gear.

R
RoryONeal
I hear people have been slaying them at fishermans market down on 7th, but I would recommend waders.

1 nut in the water
Oh ya and dont pick me up without at least a 24' boat and what do I use to catch the big fish?
Tony- Life is good! Just kidding about the free loading, been hitting the local river pretty hard and doing ok- Off tomorrow for 4 days of camping, fishing, crabbing and clamming in Florence with a big group of friends. Give me a jingle sometime and I will run up and spend a day with ya!

Admin
Admin
And beer! A lot of free beer have to be provided!

1 nut in the water
Well yes! Gots to get liquored up so I can be super stealthy. Don't forget to bring at least 17 cases of busch or some other good beer and don't worry I am lots of help on the boat! You may as well just keep the beers coming and once on the water I will find some big a@@ fish mostly by yelling out to others for where the hot bite is.
What time you picking us up? Oh fyi my dog and girlfriend are coming also.

Admin
Admin
the dog

2.jpg

the girlfriend

1.jpg

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
"you're gonna need a bigger boat"

Last edited:
Admin
Admin