Should I go or not?

W
waco
im trying to decide of heading to the river this evening but i dont know if even worth it what do you think?

Troutski
Troutski
Over the last 10 years or so I realized something; I have never caught a fish from my chair in front of my Computer. GO, by all means GO; the bills, the yard work, the Honey do's will all be there when you get home, GO:clap:

Chuck

W
waco
thats true!!! IM GOING!!!!! bye!!! see ya guys latter!!

M
metalfisher76
It`s all GOOD!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
bu-bye...good fishing to ya!

Troutski
Troutski
Well, how did it go......you at least had the smell of the water, natures air freshener...

Chuck

Y
youngbuck307
i remember the days of making them post you will soon learn every min on the water is that much more time searching for that moment of putting the next "best fish ever" on the bank....

W
waco
well im back!! no fish but a really good time!!!

L
lilsalmon
thats what matters...a good time on the water!!!!

A
autofisher
Waco.... if you're single and asking that question......... give your forehead a high five...... get out, fish, get away, what ever........because I promise you this..... when you're not single, you won't be asking us that question....... you'll be asking your partner if it's ok for you to go. :lol:

W
waco
autofisher said:
Waco.... if you're single and asking that question......... give your forehead a high five...... get out, fish, get away, what ever........because I promise you this..... when you're not single, you won't be asking us that question....... you'll be asking your partner if it's ok for you to go. :lol:
actually im married i asked my wife she was fine with that but when i came back she was really mad cause i spent 3 hours fishing and i told her i was spending 2 so she was waiting for me for dinner(fish tacos) :wall: she was mad

C
Cohosanders
If you can go...do it, but be sure to overshoot the time frame so you will be home for the wife when you told her instead of getting the "just one more cast" syndrome:D Then all is well. Now if you were to bring home a nice ten pound lunker and you were an hour late...that's justified:lol:

kirkster
kirkster
go go go

go go go

autofisher said:

Never dought yourself when asking yourself if you should go. Because sometimes its easier to ask the better half for forgiveness. Then to ask permission.

W
waco
kirkster said:
Never dought yourself when asking yourself if you should go. Because sometimes its easier to ask the better half for forgiveness. Then to ask permission.
in my case is the opposite is so easy to ask for permision but if i said im coming back a time and i don't ayayay that means ANGRY WIFE!!!