Shopping Online?

Admin

Admin

Admin
Hey all,

I was wondering if you shop on-line for fishing gear? And if you do, where do you like to shop?

M

meluvtrout

Ebay, Jann's Netcraft, Johnny's Pond, West Marine, Orvis. If you're looking for affiliates, you should probably consider BC Angling Post, R&B Lures, Poulsen Cascade Tackle, Fisherman's Marine, Kaufmann Streamborn, Mack's Lures etc for special discounts to OFF members etc...

N

ninja2010

cabelas for me... especially when they have items on their bargain cave. i love their customer service and return policy.

and craigslist, if you're patient and know what you're looking for.

Bass Man

Bass Man

Basspro.com and ebay are my favorites. Like Chuck and some of the others mentioned, Cabelas has a ton of great gear to choose from.

J

joesnuffy

I've bought from many places online. I wouldn't recommend buying clothing or rods/reels online unless you know exactly what you want already. It's better toi check those out in person before makeing a purchase.

1aB

Wow, "chris61182" link to FFO turned up some deals! I've had good luck finding deals on rods, reels, & line on eBay. In fact, browsing eBay for a bargain is first stop before shopping retail.

C

chris61182

Wow, "chris61182" link to FFO turned up some deals! I've had good luck finding deals on rods, reels, & line on eBay. In fact, browsing eBay for a bargain is first stop before shopping retail.

Just be careful, while there are some incredible deals on there, others are down right mediocre. On the bright side they sometimes toss in a extra goodies which they have too many of. I think I've got two or three extra bags of soft plastic craws and creature baits laying around now that I've gotten in addition to my orders.

C

cavdad45

Basspro.com and ebay are my favorites. Like Chuck and some of the others mentioned, Cabelas has a ton of great gear to choose from.

I shop eBay and BassProShops for most of my on line purchases. I only shop Cabela's when I have a gift card. No real reason, just personal preference. (They can't compete on line for real bass fishing gear."

T

Troutier Bassier

Craigslist has Everything I Need, Plus You can Negotiate the Price, And if your good enough. You can lower the prove 50%!

Top Bottom