Shooting

F
fishtales
I just heard that there was a shooting in Beaverton/Tualatin with eight unconfirmed injured. I don't think it has made the news yet. Anybody else hear this?

B
beaverfan
Ya it's on channel twelves site. It was in Tualatin.

B
beaverfan
2 dead 2 injured.

F
fishtales
"It is scary what the world has come to. I feel bad for all the families that are affected by the gun mans actions, including his own."

R
rainman
I'm not too surprised at this shooting at a drug testing business.
Several years ago, my name was one of several picked at random at work for a UA. On the way out, I noticed several bullet holes in the glass next to the front door.
Funny thing is, this business doesn't do the actual test, it merely collects the sample and then sends it to a lab in PDX.

L
lizardman
Yet another reason to have high situational awareness at all times. And also a reason why I am responsible for keeping me and my family safe (I only wish I could carry at work, but that would be a fellony as I work on an Army Depot).

Too bad this kind of activity happens.... The first dead body I saw was in a department store in the bus mall in Portland (the roads that are all red brick with the bus stations downtown) when I was 10 years old when a friend of mine (who was 12) and I were taking the city bus to the zoo and got lost (we eventually walked to the zoo and OMSI).

Dave