Shooting & fishing!!! Where?!

D
dirtbikesnguns
no.. i dont want to fish and shoot at th same time or fish by shooting. (both which sounds awesome! ) but i would like to do both in the same day. I usually go shooting out along the way to tillamook. (wolf creek logging road) and I know there is a little pond on the way up to Browns camp but i dont like shooting at browns and that pond looks like it sucks haha . but Hagg seems far enough out there must be some shooting around there. (as i recall upon entering the rec zone it says no guns)

anyone know somewhere CLOSE to Hagg lake i can go pop off some rounds? I dont need a sniper range but some distance would be sweet. Thanks!

Oh p.s. i went fishing last monday and didn't catch anything but a buzz! :yay: haha but i had a damn good time! I was fishing past boat ramp A from the shore with green pwr bait and some stinky stuff. floating it up off the bottom. it seemd kinda weedy over there tho. ok dudes! thanks in advance! and good luck.

Last edited:
D
dirtbikesnguns
oh fishing tips are great too. I paid my freaking dues. I went probably a totaly of 12 times last year, thats a lot for me and where i live. My truck broke down once on the way too! haha but still made it. aaaannnd i only caught 1 6inch trout and a fish smaller than my kastmaster thing haha. anyway im dying to catch fish like i used to as a kid. It all seemed so easy then. My gf has NEVER caught a fish either and shes been with me a couple times, i dont want her to hate fishing!

F
FullMTLjacket
My dad and I drove around Hagg lake for a couple hours trying to find a place to shoot and couldn’t….there is nothing but private land up there. Browns camp is probably your best choice. : (

D
dirtbikesnguns
dang, thanks anyways man. did u say asian gf ? ;) haha

F
FullMTLjacket
You know it! : )