Sheridan Pond

S

Shallowbay

I was out at Sheridan Pond for about 5 hours this morning. Saw about 12 people come and go. One group of 4 said they caught one rainbow with sand shrimp. Talked to one other guy across the bank that said he had only gotten one small bite. I caught one rainbow, a 9 & 1/2" off a silver KastMaster. Couple other bites. I was using Kastmasters, Char Power eggs, & a garlic trout bait I made at home. It was cold and foggy and I lost my fishing pole holder ... I think it fell out in the parking area. It's maroon with the initials RMc on it if anyone happens to find it and want to return it), but at least I didn't get skunked!!!

-Shallowbay

S

Shallowbay

Sheridan Pond

I'm one of the few fisherman who actually doesn't like the taste of fish, so I let him go back so someone that does can enjoy him!

-Shallowbay

Last edited:
Y

yakker2

caught the older brother 16 in. on wed. 17th. 10 am. char. power eggs and garlic scent on the bottom.

Last edited:
S

Shallowbay

Nice fish! I like that pond. (regarding my post above) The funny thing is that I went to Huddleston on Tuesday and got skunked, but on the way home I decided "what the heck ... the chances of my pole holder still being there with out someone finding it is a million to one" and stopped at Sheridan. It had been a full week since I had lost it. I pulled up and parked in the same spot, looked about 10 feet in front of me and it was just laying there on the ground. So no fish that day, but I found my pole holder!!! What are the chances? Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket!

Y

yakker2

I like the looks of it too.wed was my first time there ever.somebody left a chair set up on the bank and nobody snagged it on their way out.makes you wonder.

S

Shallowbay

Sheridan Pond

I never got snagged either. Nice to keep all the tackle for once. Yeah I saw that there to ... the green chair? Maybe because the place is right next to the pen, people feel they have to be on their best behavior! Hey whatever works right?