Shame on people!!!

W
waco
so i went this saturday to McIver park and i saw a lot of fish jumping (A LOT)on one of that i believe is a fish trap!!! there are some signs saying no fishing on traps or 200 feet around :naughty: and after a little while i saw some guys (4 to be specific) fishing on the traps then couple more guys join them in a canoe after about 30 min and luckily no catching a single one a pge guy came over to them and yell at them this guys didn't care and keep fishing then the pge guy went inside of the building and got alarm going off it was loud and thats when the guys took off then the forest ranger show up but nobody ther no more. I dont know how people have lost their morals!!!!! what a shame on this guys!!:mad:

R
Rascal
people these days.... this is where the fish gods must act to make sure those guys pay for their crimes in countless hours of skunk

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Rascal said:
people these days.... this is where the fish gods must act to make sure those guys pay for their crimes in countless hours of skunk
haha! Couldn't agree more!

T
TTFishon
This is nothing new. This kind of behavior has been going on for a long time. I've heard stories from old timers talking about the good ole days when they used pitch forks to flip the salmon up on the bank.

B
beaverfan
When you see crap like that it is your duty to report it! The tip line is boldly printed on the back of your license.

H
Hooked on fishin'
beaverfan said:
When you see crap like that it is your duty to report it! The tip line is boldly printed on the back of your license.

I hear that! Unfortunately, whenever I see jacks like that I am somewhere where there is no phone service! Hopefully the fish gods take care of 'em in those situations.

S
Specialed
Someday carma will catch up with them, hopefully if they knew what they were doing was wrong, they will get their due...
waco said:
so i went this saturday to McIver park and i saw a lot of fish jumping (A LOT)on one of that i believe is a fish trap!!! there are some signs saying no fishing on traps or 200 feet around :naughty: and after a little while i saw some guys (4 to be specific) fishing on the traps then couple more guys join them in a canoe after about 30 min and luckily no catching a single one a pge guy came over to them and yell at them this guys didn't care and keep fishing then the pge guy went inside of the building and got alarm going off it was loud and thats when the guys took off then the forest ranger show up but nobody ther no more. I dont know how people have lost their morals!!!!! what a shame on this guys!!:mad:

G
GoneFishin2134
Like said above. I too am a true believe in , "Karma". The fish gods will make sure they don't catch fish, especially doing it the wrong way. Some people just have no ethics what so ever.

C
czoom
Rascal said:

LOL yeah 100% agree with this.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
For about a month last year there were a couple Blue Fox spinners tangled up in the Alsea hatchery cages.. Unbelievable. I would love to catch someone doing that at night, sneak up behind and boost them right up over the fence into the water. Let them soak for a night until an employee showed up to let them out. :naughty: