Shakespearean insult chart

O

OnTheFly

For those of you who, at one time or another, wish there was some way to come up with something to say to unmuzzled, motley-minded, nut-hook fisherman, well here's a chart you can use to do just that.:D

Shakespearean Insults

M

Mad dog

Nice find....you Loggerheaded, Ill-nurtured, foot-licker!!! :lol:

For some reason it brings Monty Python and the Holy grail to mind! "Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries! I fart in your general direction!!!" :D

C

ChezJfrey

Nice find....you Loggerheaded, Ill-nurtured, foot-licker!!! :lol:

For some reason it brings Monty Python and the Holy grail to mind! "Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries! I fart in your general direction!!!" :D

LOL! Your Python reference is right on target...I get the same vibe from that list.

N

nwkiller

we should just use that from now on, if you have something rude to say to anyone on here you have to use those insults...finny find OTF

M

Mad dog

we should just use that from now on, if you have something rude to say to anyone on here you have to use those insults...finny find OTF

Ha,ha.....someone make it a sticky!!! :D CLASSIC!!! :clap: The only forum on the net insulting each other with Shakespearean insults! :D

G

Growbug

its missing
"silly English kiniggets" and "you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper"

anyhow, are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

L

lilsalmon

thou droning clapper-clawed flap-dragon......I know someone like that....this is great OTF.....it should be a sticky

Nobody on the forum tho.....had to make sure ya'll knew that....:D

Last edited:
N

nwkiller

ya im thinking it would be perfect for times like........that no good flap dragon told me he was mad at snaggers and cut my line wow he was such a foot licker

S

Slick

I used to date a woman that turned out to be an unmuzzled, flap-mouthed flax-wench. Her next boyfriend told me that she was an infectious, doghearted clotpole to boot. Good riddance to the venomed, hell-hated scut.

M

Mad dog

I used to date a woman that turned out to be an unmuzzled, flap-mouthed flax-wench. Her next boyfriend told me that she was an infectious, doghearted clotpole to boot. Good riddance to the venomed, hell-hated scut.

Well said!!! :D :lol:

G

Growbug

Mad Dog... looks like you just admitted to the 'next boyfriend thing' (or at least previous), but, Slick, DONT admit that the dude AFTER you found out that your harlot was infectious.... makes you look really bad (and itchy)

D

Drew9870

Banned User
I like the Confucius sayings, like man who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with sticky fingers.

Confucius say, man who eat many prunes get good run for money.

I know, 'a little' off topic.

S

Slick

Mad Dog... looks like you just admitted to the 'next boyfriend thing' (or at least previous), but, Slick, DONT admit that the dude AFTER you found out that your harlot was infectious.... makes you look really bad (and itchy)
Thanks for the advice Growbug.

C_Run

C_Run

I was gone for a couple of weeks at the end of June and just found this thread. This will be an excellent resource for when "Talk Like a Pirate " day rolls around again.