Shakespeare Wild Series!

KhaosSlayer

I'm looking at getting the 5'6" version of the wild series trout pole in the combo! Was wondering if anyone has experience with this set up or even just the wild series rods? Any feedback is appreciated

4labs

Have Shakespeare Intrepid and Graphite series that are 30+yrs old that are my trout and kok poles. Will never get rid of them.
I wonder if any pole that comes out of China is made by a company or if they buy them from one source and stamp their name on them.
American pole makers are closing (Rogue) or being bought up and then shut down by the company to reduce competition.
If the price is right should be fine .

KhaosSlayer

Have Shakespeare Intrepid and Graphite series that are 30+yrs old that are my trout and kok poles. Will never get rid of them.
I wonder if any pole that comes out of China is made by a company or if they buy them from one source and stamp their name on them.
American pole makers are closing (Rogue) or being bought up and then shut down by the company to reduce competition.
If the price is right should be fine .
Yeah the whole set up is 50$ it seems like a pretty nice set up for what I wanna do just wasn't sure if anyone had experience with the wild series poles

KhaosSlayer

So a update i did end up getting the wild series pole and I can say I'm pretty satisfied with it's performance for the last month of fishing