Senior project fishing derby.

Gunga
Gunga
Hey Everybody. I was thinking of holding a fishing derby sometime in the next 2 months at bethany lake in beaverton. I was wondering if any body knows if i need to secure a permit to be able to hold one there. Also how i would go about organizing it, i have a general sense of what i need to do but i still need help with the smaller details like what dayor days i should have it on. what point system i should use what kind of prizes i should award. how to get it known that i or maybe a couple other people are holding fishing derby. Please comment with any info or advise you have.

Thanks

Tyler

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
N
nwkiller
as soon as you get some info let us know, i would drive up to join in fishing and or helping out!!

Gunga
Gunga
nwkiller said:
as soon as you get some info let us know, i would drive up to join in fishing and or helping out!!

That would be awesome for you to help out. i know theres good fishing there my uncle has caught a good amount of fish in there. He might be able to help out to. I was thinking of maybe having people sign up as they arrive.

N
nwkiller
well maybe talk to the local fish and game they might have decent info, and FP will probably have some good input on how to do thigs. even autofisher has thrown some derbies hopefully they will respond with great info......

Gunga
Gunga
I was going to call ODFW today when i get out of school to find out if i need a permit and how to aquire one. Hopefuly i will be able to pull this off. It would be a great senior project and experience.

N
nwkiller
yeah, defenetly an awesome project, good thinking i love the idea!