Sellwood bridge sturgeon report

F
Fishallday
I went out to fish today under by a sellwood bridge. I caught and release 3 sturgeon keeper. River is so high. I use cured squid for bait. It was a good day!!

F
fishingfreak
Nice Job! Sounds like a great trip! Thanks for the Report!

FF

F
Fishallday
I wish i can keep them.

W
waco
Thats great!! you got 3 and the water so high!! Did you see anybody else fishing today???

F
fishingfreak
Fishallday said:
I wish i can keep them.

Thats exactly what I said when I had to release my 1st Keeper! I am mainly practicing catch and release anymore due to the rules and regs!

F
Fishallday
Yah! i saw people fishing from the bank. They catching too. But i saw them realising all the sturgeon they catch!

M
Moe
so is the bank fishing there right under the bridge? Been trying to get my first sturgeon for the past couple weeks with no luck, hoping to find a good spot.

brandon4455
brandon4455
Moe said:
so is the bank fishing there right under the bridge? Been trying to get my first sturgeon for the past couple weeks with no luck, hoping to find a good spot.

if you can get to the boneville dam trey by the mouth of tanner creek. ive seen poeple land them there before while salmon fishing

M
Moe
brandon4455 said:
if you can get to the boneville dam trey by the mouth of tanner creek. ive seen poeple land them there before while salmon fishing

Ok thanks I will def. check it out some time soon.

S
skunk
Sweet job at getting out and fishing today. I can't believe the water levels this yr. Up, down, up, down, up,up,up.