Seeing spots (bass that is)

C
colbypearson
went down to northern california for a tournament check out these spots and a pair of nice largemouth! :D:D:D:cool:

wt limit.jpg

wt pig spots.jpg

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
those spots in the bottom pic are soo fat.. nice fish bro :clap: looking forward to talkin some bass with you at the invitational.

C
colbypearson
brandon4455 said:
those spots in the bottom pic are soo fat.. nice fish bro :clap: looking forward to talkin some bass with you at the invitational.

you should have seen then it was UNREAL super solid and full of muscle across the back it was sweet!

F
Finneus Polebender
Great shootin tex we are all up against the master next weekend lookin forward to being outfished by the champ.

C
colbypearson
Finneus Polebender said:
Great shootin tex we are all up against the master next weekend lookin forward to being outfished by the champ.

never know, its anybodies ballgame!

that rod is some much needed incentive i broke my 7' mh this weekend!!!!! :( same rod just about

N
nwkiller
did you place in the tourney? defenetly nice spots!

C
colbypearson
nwkiller said:
did you place in the tourney? defenetly nice spots!

ya real nice spots, we did pretty good!

N
nwkiller
congrats, how many tourneys u got lined up this year you think?

C
colbypearson
nwkiller said:
congrats, how many tourneys u got lined up this year you think?

already fished two and missed two, if you count FP's little gathering thats another one, columbia river the weekend after that, trinity, howard, crane prairie, lost creek, lake britton, shasta, shasta... i think so about 10-12 maybe one or two more we will see i am having a heck of a time working for the cash i need to do this stuff "/

N
nwkiller
nice, good luck man

C
colbypearson
nwkiller said:
nice, good luck man

thanks luck is always good! good luck in bounty fishing if you do some more of those this year!?

N
nwkiller
thanks man, ya i have three more that are set then three or so oregon tournements, so we will see.....

C
colbypearson
nwkiller said:
thanks man, ya i have three more that are set then three or so oregon tournements, so we will see.....

nice dude one of these days i will get in on that stuff!

N
nwkiller
ya you would defenetly rock it, ima try and get the bass one this year, get it before you can come take over...lol

C
colbypearson
nwkiller said:
ya you would defenetly rock it, ima try and get the bass one this year, get it before you can come take over...lol

hahaha awesome better hope FP or TR dont find out lol they would be on it, with basstopia in close proximity they could rock bounty fishing even better than i could i guarantee it especially in the summer.

T
tomriker
whats this bounty fishing you speak of

N
nwkiller
hahahahahaha....go to bountyfishing.com.....go to schedual.....we have a bass (central) tourney next month!! sign up!

T
tomriker
in reading the fine print.... Absolutely no fish caught in fish hatchery waters, fish culture stations, "Fish & Pay" Lakes, private ponds or fishing preserves may be submitted. booo

N
nwkiller
thats why i didn't want to see if you wanted to do it....sorry.....

N
nwkiller
woa wait....does a private pond equal.....private lake?........probably..lol