Secret coast lakes

C

Coastaldweller

I snuck out saturday morning to a couple secret bass lakes. This was the largest landed(lost one guessing around 6.5-7lbs). Only caught 6 but, all were fatties. I also spotted a couple other HAWGS working the shallows but I couldn't get them to hit anything. I can't wait to hit the water this weekend!

C

Coastaldweller

In the 8 years I have fished this lake, I have only seen 1 other angler. It's amazing that there are still places like this.

W

womanwhofishes

Are you in Hauser at the wee lake behind the mill ? Clues dude we need clues...! There is two many to think of where you are the train tracks are a good clue...
Wwf and SsS

A

autofisher

Great fish man! I miss my coastal lakes. I used to fish all over there when I lived in Reedsport.

D

deejay

the rail road tracks are a dead give away for that spot. You gonna go again this weekend ive been wanting to take my duck boat out there ive been converting it over to fishing its 12 foot and i got a trolling motor for it should work good as long as the wind stays down in the morning

C

Coastaldweller

For a small fee I will release a clue or two. :p

N

nwkiller

i know where u are. nice job man, its funny how the pigs there are so smart...try a gamu worm in the green or brown sparkle, last time i hit that spot i too lost a 7 or so pounder....dont worry bro secret is safe with me

F

Finneus Polebender

Looks an awful lot like a place I fished while workin down in Coos bay rr tracks ran right through it awesome lookin lakehad no luck was early .You sure did nice fish thanks for sharin the pics!

B

bassin16

i fish that lake a lot in the summer i use watermalon shacky tail zoom worms catch a lot of bass

W

womanwhofishes

ok
for one i have lived in the Bay area for yrs.. those tracks are a dead give away for many tracks/lake in coos county.
could be lakeside to the bridge.. and many a lake in between..
thats ok dont have to tell us .. fish on

C

Coastaldweller

Another good morning

Another good morning

Hit one of my secret spots again :) Got a couple fatties and lots of lil guys.

C

Coastaldweller

Fishing on the bank here on the coast is tough. A boat would make things much easier down here! From the way these fish were acting and the places that I caught them, it seems like they are spawning late this year.. The bigger of my two fish hit my worm on 4 consecutive casts. I have never had a BIG fish pursue a bait over and over like this one did. It went back to the south side of a boulder after every strike. It has taken forever for the bite to start here but, it seems to be hot as ever now! Since June 10th I have been slaying fish. Between my buddy and I we have caught 8 five pound plus fish since then not counting the mass amount of younger fish.
If anyone is in the area hit me up for some fishing

Last edited:
Top Bottom