Sea Eagle Pontoons

L
Left Bank
I don't have a pontoon but their "foldcat" looks pretty cool especially for me since I don't own a truck. "From your car trunk ... to fishing machine! IN JUST 5 MINUTES!" sounds great. The cost is a bit much though so I'd have to think hard beforehand.

J
joesnuffy
I'd get something other then the "foot pump" that comes with it. those things suck!

seems a little spendy to me. I'd jusdt get a regular 9' pontoon. Wasn't somebody selling one of those on here that they fixed up awesome?

O
OnTheFly
I recommend a toon with a frame. The oar attachment looked a little cheesey. I also noticed no storage bags or anchor system.

PM sent

S
sherman
I just got the framless pontoon last week. I took it up to Galesville dam on the head waters just to see how she rowed. It moves with ease & it's just the right size for one person. I did buy the electric pump because I hate those foot pumps.I can't wait to get up to the cascade lakes this summer & fish out of it. I haven't registered or titled it & payed the green fee so for now my trolling motor sits in my shop. The oar attachment is kind of cheesey but it works. I also got the cart to get it to the water. This way I can air it up at my campsite & wheel it down to the lake or river.