Screen On Monitor

T

TTFishon

The screen on my monitor just started moving in and out about a centimeter's worth of a twitch. Is that just the monitor going out?

T

the_intimidator03

Ted, It is possible that is the case, As well do you have anything electronic next to monitor such as a cellular phone, I have noticed if getting a call or message with it near my screens it will cause the mirrors to make noise and the screen to start wavering, To my knowledge and memory with screens they will usually start loosing the pictures a bit at a time. What kind of monitor and plug in is it? Cause if needed I do have a flat screen monitor you can borrow if need be just give me a call. It aint the best or the biggest but it works so just remember to call me if it quits :p It has the normal blue monitor adapter and i also have an adapter to plug into the blade/pin combo, sorry i dont remember the name of these adapters.

T

TTFishon

My cell phone was next to the monitor when it was twitching. I'll keep you in mind if the monitor goes out. Thanks.

T

the_intimidator03

yeah cause sometimes if you get a phone call or text message it will cause the screen to vibrate. I just thought i would mention it, we need to go fishin again when i can walk LOL I am heading out this afternoon with Thuggin

T

TTFishon

Hit me up when you can walk and we can get the fishing ball rolling. Hope you guys get into some worthy fish. I'll be working the night shift tonight.:mad:

N

nyersa

TT, you still having problems with your monitor, or did you get it figured out?

T

the_intimidator03

you put it into hiding when you seeked help LOL its like the car problems that never happen when you actually have someone take a look at it LOL

N

nyersa

Was it a crt or lcd monitor? I havent seen an lcd do this type of behaviour, but I have seen plenty of crt's get the shakes when they play with an external magnetic field, such as the one generated by an electric motor spinning or a cell phone on vibrate... of course i also spent an hour trying to figure out why my monitor was wiggling back in college, only to realize it was just my eyes freaking out from too much coffee and lack of sleep :-S. Hopefully that wasn't the problem!

T

TTFishon

I don't know what kind of monitor it is. I do know it's about 7 years old though and nope, it wasn't from too much coffee.:)

Top Bottom