Scoutin the North yesterday

B

Backcastwards

I had a rare day off yesterday so my buddy and I put my jet sled in the backwater of the Winchester dam and went up the river. I'm really a novice when it comes to reading the water and drivin the boat but I gained a bit of learnin and a lot of confidence in my old sled's ability to handle the waves. There were some troughs we went through that looked to be about 5 feet deep and 6 feet across. We tried fishing some because the water looked really good. No bites, but it was a great day. IMG_0171.jpg

D

Dichrofisher

Thats a sweet little sled... Are those seats attached to the boat?, they look like they are just tripods or something. How about the front, is that storage?

A

ArcticAmoeba

Looks like a little Bass Tracker, or a mini Ranger or somethin. The tripod seats are moveable, but the tiller post is permanent. The foward platform is just that, a standing platform to figh fish, or spot them. I imagine that little boat would do well in the larger lakes of Middle Oregon. Bimini probably makes it real nice in the "spittin flurries" of rain we get.

B

Backcastwards

Its actually an old Gregor. 21 foot. The seats rarely go out when fishing cuz they get in the way. The bow platform is great for casting and houses the gas tank. The inboard engine cover in the stern is also a great place to stand and cast from. There is a seat on the front of the engine cover close to the center console.
Also has a 7 1/2 horse Honda kicker.
boat.jpg

Last edited:
H

Hawk

Its actually an old Gregor. 21 foot. The seats rarely go out when fishing cuz they get in the way. The bow platform is great for casting and houses the gas tank. The inboard engine cover in the stern is also a great place to stand and cast from. There is a seat on the front of the engine cover close to the center console.
Also has a 7 1/2 horse Honda kicker.
boat.jpg

Welcome to the Family BRO BCW...................:D:D:D

that thar is a Mighty Beautiful Gregor.

imho a bowmounted Minnkota foot control electric trolling motor wood be a great addition to the BOW...........................:D:D:D...................:cool::cool::cool: