Scared!

S
skunk
So I'm basically a normal human, don't get scared much, not jumpy, rather even keeled. Most of the time mellow and go with the flow. But, hard as it is to admit, I do believe this one scared me. What I saw in the water, and what I 'thought' I hooked was very much different than what turned and ran at me and then jumped. I do believe I said, o' ...., and backed up when I saw him coming. For my second steelhead, this one was a tad bit bigger than anything I was expecting. You can bet I'll be ready next time!!! And by the way, I didn't know it was this much fun.

hey 014.jpg

Reactions: FishFiddle
B
beaverfan
Nice fish!

W
waco
Nice fish!!! sure is fan the bigger the better!!! ohhh and i think is time to change your name!! ;)

S
skunk
I'd change it if someone could tell me how!!!

troutdude
troutdude
Wow. That one may have freaked the you know what out of me too!

(If you PM Anatoliy, he can probably help you change your moniker)

E
eggs
Damn bro.. that's a biggin!

R
rippin fish lips
Nice fish bro!!

F
fish_4_all
Nice fish indeed! Always nice to be surprised by a bigger fish than you expect. Rivers are closed here now but I know a lot of water that looks like that.

S
skunk
My bro moved to the Seattle area and is practically dying. All the waters are closed and he is so bummed. I hear there is a huge pink run this fall and I'll be up there fishing for those with him then.

N
nwkiller
wow nice fish man

I
imfishing
Oh i think he likes you...Nice fish.

L
Letemgo
That, Sir, is one fine looking steelhead. You should change your name to skunknomore. Steve

T
Throbbit _Shane
awesome fish!!! way to go :D

F
fishfry
You lucky dog! That is one BEAUTIFUL looking fish my friend. Keep it up. can't wait till I can target some of those one day :)

M
mgdguy
Nice fish!! :clap:

G
GDBrown
That really is a beautiful little trout! LOL

Wow, I am soooo ready to fish again. I think I'll get my chores done today so I can go tomorrow.

That run looks familiar only last time I was there it was raining and the river was a foot or more higher.

Way to go!

K
Kais
Clack? I have been watiing to fish, messed up my shoulder so i can't for a while

N
nativefish
if you dont mind me asking, what river? and it looked like a beatiful day !