Scandal rocks pro fishing circuit

F

Finneus Polebender

As much dough as there is on the line I would have to agree , no excuse for that kind of blatant cheating, deserves whatever penalties they throw at him.

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
I'm betting he isn't the only one to ever "feed the fish" in competition. Sad,but the most successful cheaters are the ones smart enough to not get caught. Me thinks he should have lead weight for breakfast for a year as punishment. lol

W

wormosa

I'm betting he isn't the only one to ever "feed the fish" in competition. Sad,but the most successful cheaters are the ones smart enough to not get caught. Me thinks he should have lead weight for breakfast for a year as punishment. lol
oh i agree with you raincatcher....

A

autofisher

I'd never be able to show my face on the water again if I was that guy.... Hope part of the $200,000 he's won goes to plastic surgery.....cause now people are going to point and laugh.

J

Johnny Southpaw

Oh the things people will do for the love of $$$; sad but it's indicative of the values/morals that are prevalent in our money worshiping society and instilled via a vast assortment of different mediums. What a cheat.

M

Michael

Good punishment. Banning someone for life might make the others think twice before they stuff a couple ounces themselves. Maybe an x-ray machine is needed. :)

J

joesnuffy

A metal detector at the weigh in? If they are cheating they will be pointed out on the main stage in front of the croud.

C

colbypearson

It not right for him to do what he did and he does seserve what he gets but I have to say it is funny though.

funny isn't the word to describe it im disguisted not only that he cheated but how much i have heard about it i hope they use him as an example the us open is comparable to the superbowl along with the bass masters classic and the f.l.w forrest wood cup coming up at lanier.

G

GDBrown

A metal detector at the weigh in? If they are cheating they will be pointed out on the main stage in front of the croud.

metal detectors don't find the rocks though, and I'm sure those bass eat lots of rocks as part of their regular diet, right!

GD