Sandy this Thursday...

E
eggs
Going out Thursday for some after rain, midweek fishing(maybe with Youngbuck).... no boat, just bank .... maybe oxbow, maybe dodge area.. anyone wanting to go can join along.. fishing sun up to sun down..

E
eggs
Youngbuck is in... and Oxbow seems to be in order..

Y
youngbuck307
asking a guide where has been putting out fish guy gives a REAL report for a guide.. he will let you know if fish are in his normal run up higher or lower... normaly he runs dodge to oxbow.....

M
mgdguy
Good luck. I'm not going to be able to get out this weekend, let alone during the workweek :(

B
bigsteel
slay em out there fellas

E
eggs
Yea we got some good tips on where fish are.. we might be doing a little hiking.. hope to see some blood on the bank!!

M
mgdguy
eggs said:
Yea we got some good tips on where fish are.. we might be doing a little hiking.. hope to see some blood on the bank!!

I say Garbage hole and up! Get there early and there's bound to be a few hangin out up there :)

E
eggs
It's a solo trip again Youngbuck has to go make some coin... he needs to get his priorities straight.. FISH then WORK..

Yea I plan to hit up the usual hole.. then maybe down to oxbox..

Irishrover
Irishrover
I was at Dodge Park today and the water was Low and Clear. No action and only a two other guys there fishing. I talked to one of the guys and we agreed upriver is the best bet until we get more rain. Of course that's just two guys talking on a river bank about what if's.

E
eggs
Hmmm I will hit some holes up by and past cc but I heard at the sandy steelheaders meeting tonight of a couple pigs pulled out of Oxbow today...

Might be able to take the boat down oxbow to dabney if someone wanted to take a seat...

Last edited:
E
eggs
Got a nice size native hen full of eggs... 2 pass through the hole... she took the eggs pretty deep I got the hook out but was worried about time out of water and didn't risk a pic.. then off to oxbow.. not a bite..

B
bigsteel
good job bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E
eggs
Wish I could have snapped a pic.. but a 28ish inch native hen full of eggs wasn't worth damage to tbhe fisg just for a pic.. I got the memories though..

B
bigsteel
memories are whats its about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!have a good trip on the rogue

M
mgdguy
Woohoo you got into one! on a bobber finally???

E
eggs
Yea eggs under the bobbber... it was like the bobber just got sucked straight down in a hurry..

H
Hawk
Great Job, Bro...

:D:D:D

:cool::cool::cool: