Sandy river steelhead today!!!

B
boberdown
Had a great time on the sandy river today! Caught this nice 8 lb hen loaded with eggs/bonus on the upper sandy and had about 4 other fish on and lost them light gear cause the water was clear all in all had a great morning a nice little curious deer sat and watched me and my brother n law fish for a while so it was a great day with nature and god! Thanks lord i know the prayers work in jesus name! Sure has helped in my success for fishen! Amen sorry about the date on my broter n laws camera he is two stupid to figure it out lol
good luck and god bless!
Boberdown:d

Last edited:
S
steelhead_stalkers
Nice fish! Good job out there. ;)

M
metalfisher76
Cool man!! That`s a chromer!!!!

A
Anyfishisfine
Very cool! So it's not done yet. A good omen for this weekend!

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice looking fish and double prizes. Whats up with the camera date stamp?

M
Moe
Thuggin4Life said:
Nice looking fish and double prizes. Whats up with the camera date stamp?
I was thinking the same thing.

BTW, Nice fish man!

B
boberdown
not my camera, my broter n laws no book can't set the date i guess did not know that till now?

C
Cohosanders
:cool:Bright fish!!!! Way2Go Bro:clap:

M
Mike123
Nice fish!

M
mthoodrider
Nice fish!!:clap::clap: Too bad it's not deer season. lol. With this rain it finally pushed them up. My buddy landed two fat natives today on the Sandy, he had to email the pics to me at work to brag about it:mad:. I'll be on the upper Sandy tomorow or friday. Hope there's still some fish out there for me.:pray:

E
eggs
glad someone had some luck yesterday, i didn't have any! Talk is, average catch is about 2 fish a drift and 1 out of 5 landed being a hatchery... still a lot of fish around and hearing a lot of 15lb+ fish being fooled.. that is the ratio I gathered from talking to people at the steelheaders meeting last night..

B
boberdown
steelhead\meeting

steelhead\meeting

eggs said:
glad someone had some luck yesterday, i didn't have any! Talk is, average catch is about 2 fish a drift and 1 out of 5 landed being a hatchery... still a lot of fish around and hearing a lot of 15lb+ fish being fooled.. that is the ratio I gathered from talking to people at the steelheaders meeting last night..

i would agree with the stats 1 st fish i caught yesturday was a hatchery and after that natives + one big take down i thought pos could have been a chinook any way i would like to go to a steel head meeting can i go sometime? let me know thanks boberdown

E
eggs
Yea oh course you can come.. it is open to guests and membership is cheap... learn a lot and good outings.. a lot of optional vol. oppertunities... work with odfw on issues and river cleanups and .. as well as other stuff like raffles .. first Wednesday of the month are the meetings at Glenn Otto...