Sandy river steelhead 2-3-10

B
boberdown
HAD A GREAT DAY ON THE SANDY TODAY!!! I caught 1 nice hatchery little buck about 7 lbs and let go two very nice natives! one 12 lbs and the other at least 18 lbs the biggest steelhead i ever caught... sorry no pic of that one my friend did not hit the save button on the cell camera phone and trust me i wanted to kill him:mad:
marmont dam area/ eggs w/whiteand orange yarn
god bless
boberdown

F
fishkiller
Nice fish!! Way to go.:)

C
Cohosanders
:clap:Wow what a day..I am torn between there and the Wilson:think: Good Job Bobber Down:D

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man! Seems you have getting into a few each trip.

B
bigsteel
way to keep slammin em:clap::clap::clap:

S
sandyboy
Man nice fish and that 18lber i bet was nice.

B
boberdown
18 lb er''

18 lb er''

sandyboy said:
Man nice fish and that 18lber i bet was nice.

hey bud! i have to tell you it was a blast! it fought for 20 + min and came out of the water at leat 10 times it was a buitiful buck with a nice red stripe down the side it was kind of dark so i was thinking it might have been a summer going back down? unless he was in the water since nov or dec ? anyway i will never forget the fight! in my memory forever! going again to marrow let you know how i do.
thanks boberdown

S
sandyboy
Man your makin me sick too bad i have nobody to go with.Good job thanks for report

S
Steelhunter
Nice work! It's good to see the fish are back in...tried last week up there and it was pretty dead.

B
boberdown
Steelhunter said:
Nice work! It's good to see the fish are back in...tried last week up there and it was pretty dead.

i did too! a couple days were dead.. and then that little shot of rain sparked some in there, im going to hit it up sun.

M
metalmania
Nice work man, your slayin em up there:D.