Sandy river steel this weekend, good luck!!!!!

S
sandyman
Just wanted to wish everone good luck this weekend!! The river level should be down enough to fish! My only question is how much the river has changed??? I am excited to go see my old fishing holes and see how much they have changed. I am expecting some drastic changes!!!!after this flood so we will see and i look forward to giving a report:d
good luck to you all

• IMG_1511.jpg
F
fishingfreak
sandyman said:
Just wanted to wish everone good luck this weekend!! The river level should be down enough to fish! My only question is how much the river has changed??? I am excited to go see my old fishing holes and see how much they have changed. I am expecting some drastic changes!!!!after this flood so we will see and i look forward to giving a report:d
good luck to you all

Good Luck to you also! Go get em! Thinking about heading out there myself!

E
eggs
I plan to go out Sunday morning and explore... should be interesting... I am waiting for reports on oxbow-dabney drift changes/hazards..

S
sandyman
eggs said:
I plan to go out Sunday morning and explore... should be interesting... I am waiting for reports on oxbow-dabney drift changes/hazards..

ya... i will be heading up river cedar creek , marmont area.... i got a feelin a lot of fish blew right threw so might be good!!!
let me know how you do...ibet a lot of those logs at oxbow got washed out! so keep your eyes peeled!

N
NoobTooner
eggs said:

i'll be doing the same this weekened and am also especially interested in what to expect btwn dodge and dabney. i'll be at the clack early and cedar later. good luck everyone!;)

D
Dbaum
Thanks and good luck! I will try to get to Oxbow this weekend but if I can't I will be there next week and many weeks after! I am looking forward to your report! Thanks again...DB.

N
NoobTooner
never did make it to cedar today.. the clack was still high and fast at mcguiver color was a little milky but workable. i'd say by tomorow/next day thigs should be looking good there. i'll be at sandy tomorow..
any of you guys make it up to cedar dodge ox today? how's she lookin'?