Sandy River Shuttle Service (Grant) retiring - update

Hey, just a heads up to all you guys that float the Sandy River and use Grant (Sandy River Shuttle Service), Grant (and his team) are retiring and will no longer be doing any shuttles after June 1st......

I had a conversation with Grant's wife last Saturday and she told me the news. I've used Grant for the entire 18 years (wow) he's been shuttling and I'm happy he's finally taking some time to do some fishing himself..............

Anyway, after June 1st, you'll have to make other arrangements.........

UPDATE - I just spoke with Grant to set up a shuttle for tomorrow and he stated that they are done now, not on June 1st. Grant needs to have a surgery so they had to pull in the time to pull the plug on the shuttles.

There is another guy I heard about that is shuttling, he shuttles for my buddy, his name is Lenny. I'm going to get some info on him this weekend and I'll post up his contact info if he's legit.........

UPDATE - I just spoke with Grant to set up a shuttle for tomorrow and he stated that they are done now, not on June 1st. Grant needs to have a surgery so they had to pull in the time to pull the plug on the shuttles.