Rivers Sandy River Fishing Reports

S
steelhead_slayer
I made my first trip out to the Sandy this weekend. Thanks to alm21 showing us around we got into some fish. Three fish lost between us (one of which was an absolute pig), and one chrome hatchery fish to the shore. Corkie and yarn accounted for most of the fish. Except for one that hits some eggs. Gorgeous river thanks again alm21 it was nice to meet and fish with you.

sandy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: eggs
F
FlyBum
Nice! How high up on the river were ya'll?

A
alm21
Wes, it was a pleasure to hit the water with you and Chris. I didn't want our guests from Central Oregon making a long trip and not have a shot at finding fish. Happy that you guys had some action considering it was a bit slow while you were here. Looking forward to "hook'n up" with you guys when I visit your home waters!

-Alex

E
eggs
hell yea! rip'n lips!

pinkygonzales
pinkygonzales
Good stuff, guys. The Sandy may be slow, but there's just nothing like being waste deep out on that spectacular river for a few hours. And man are there some big fish in there to be found. Good on ya.

S
steelhead_slayer
FlyBum said:
Nice! How high up on the river were ya'll?

We started at the hatchery and then hit different sections working our way down river.

R
rippin fish lips
ERRRRR nice catch!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Way to go guys!

T
the rookie
winter steel

B
billfisher
Nice nate, keep comin!

T
the rookie
thanks

Irishrover
Irishrover
Nice now you need to loose that name "the rookie"

M
mikeee2362
Great job Rook! Thanx for a nice day on the shore! Next time you can take my picture..lol ...Go Seahawks!!!

B
bigboy70
nice fish thats two i know of that came out of there today ventured to the sandy for a change of scenery the river was beautiful.

S
steelie_killa
wow...u got that on the inside drift?? i've never hooked anything on that side, usually i get them through the main channel

J
JustMe
Nice fish! Can't wait to get some more myself.

Tweeder79
Tweeder79
Any good news coming off the Sandy?

my2labs
my2labs
Tweeder79 said:
Any good news coming off the Sandy?
Floated last 2 Saturdays. Saw one native landed last Saturday and heard of another the week before.
They’re in, but not think at all yet.

Tweeder79
Tweeder79
Thanks for the info. Buddy of mine landed a clipped two weeks ago and I was wondering if anything new was going on. I’m gonna hit it Wednesday and I’ll post my results.

Reactions: Admin
my2labs
my2labs
Good luck!

Top Bottom