Sandy river 2/15/10

B
boberdown
hit the upper river this morning with east county rookie and first thing this morning i caught a nice little 5 lb native and had a couple other real nice takes but thats it the bite just seemed to shut off.

lite clouds,river level 9.5 or so, berometer around 30.0, eggs white/orange yarn
slay the steel and god bless!:D
boberdown

T
Thuggin4Life
Good job man wish I woulda made it up there.

H
Herefishyfishy
Was at Cedar Creek saturday and saw some nice fish pulled out of there. One must have been over 15lbs and super bright! As usual nothing for me though!

B
boberdown
sandy riv

sandy riv

Herefishyfishy said:
Was at Cedar Creek saturday and saw some nice fish pulled out of there. One must have been over 15lbs and super bright! As usual nothing for me though!

i heard that yesturday and today guys were limiting out at cedar creek i should have went there this morning, and heard that sandshrimp and eggs were the ticket! keep on it you will get one!!!

A
azntechi3206
Went out to garbage hole and dodge park at sandy river this morning left empty handed. There was a few people there fishing but haven’t seen anyone catch anything today maybe better luck next time.

T
troutmasta
boberdown said:
i heard that yesturday and today guys were limiting out at cedar creek i should have went there this morning, and heard that sandshrimp and eggs were the ticket! keep on it you will get one!!!

Hit cedar creek today 1st cast 6 pnd hatchery hen. My buddy and I both landed HUGE nates, (me buck, him hen) Will post pics later. hooked at least 3 others not landed. Pink corky w/ White and pink yarn.
Oh ya. First steelhead ever too. Will post later tonight. Jay were were ya???

M
mgdguy
Anyfish and I were at Oxbow today. Totally dead, no fish seen or heard of caught :(

M
mgdguy
troutmasta said:
Hit cedar creek today 1st cast 6 pnd hatchery hen. My buddy and I both landed HUGE nates, (me buck, him hen) Will post pics later. hooked at least 3 others not landed. Pink corky w/ White and pink yarn.

Excellent, glad someone had some luck out on the water today! :clap:

F
fishwithdynamite
Way to get em'

B
beaverfan
troutmasta said:

Dang it, I had a stupid doctors apt that took the whole day. I knew I should have rescheduled! Good to hear you got into some fish!!!! Same spot?

T
troutmasta
beaverfan said:
Dang it, I had a stupid doctors apt that took the whole day. I knew I should have rescheduled! Good to hear you got into some fish!!!! Same spot?
same spot... Full report w pics coming later. Got Nasty ear infection dealing with that at the moment. Saw many limits though.

S
Steelhunter
Nice work Tony...I was up in Woodland this morning trading that broken Lami you sold me for a new X90MC. Sweet rod, tried it out at Oxbow with no luck but sensitive as heck...

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
way to go ! ! damm nice fish . nice and brite ! takin one of the crew down in the morning to pull off another hit .