Sandy River 12-10-2009

S
sandyboy
Hey all i want some help with some of the holes around cedar creek,dodge park,oxbow park,dont need any secret holes.Just PM me.Thanks for all the info.

O
OneMore
Your best bet would be to spend time in these areas and scout them out. There so many areas to fish at each one of these spots. Time spent on the water scouting and fishing will always be the best way.

A
Anyfishisfine
I mostly fish Oxbow, and there it's pretty much where you can get to the water and find a hole. There are many spots there.

M
metalfisher76
sandyboy said:
Hey all i want some help with some of the holes around cedar creek,dodge park,oxbow park,dont need any secret holes.Just PM me.Thanks for all the info.

How ya fishin bud?
I like driftin below dodge. Spinners in the big holes. That`s how fish the Sandy anyhoo.

S
sandyboy
I drift fish also use spinners and sometimes bobber jig.Mostly drift fishing glo bugs corkie yarn and some little bit if scent or eggs.

S
Steelheader84
I know every one say go small bait size for winter steel but when the water gets high and fast go for a nickel sized yarn ball and you would be surprised.
Oxbow is good place to start learning the lay of the land. Good holes easy access.