Sandy river 1-21-10

B
boberdown
TODAY WAS ANOTHER GREAT DAY! got to the river around 6:30 am sat down poured a cup of coffee, said a nice prayer being thankfull for the days before and prayed for the people in hati and asked for another great day of fishing ... in jesus name and 2 min later my cousin says fish on i just gave a big smile up to god! and said thanks not even 3 casts later i had a fish on myself we had limited out by 8:30 am. we stayed for a while and caught a few natives in total between my cousin and i we landed around 12 fish and a few got off right at the bank... also heard the lower sandy they were doing very well today! good luck everyone !!! and god bless!

Slay the Steel!

C
chodathug
Nice work!!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man! Sounds like a good day on the water.

C
Cohosanders
boberdown said:
TODAY WAS ANOTHER GREAT DAY! got to the river around 6:30 am sat down poured a cup of coffee, said a nice prayer being thankfull for the days before and prayed for the people in hati and asked for another great day of fishing ... in jesus name and 2 min later my cousin says fish on i just gave a big smile up to god! and said thanks not even 3 casts later i had a fish on myself we had limited out by 8:30 am. we stayed for a while and caught a few natives in total between my cousin and i we landed around 12 fish and a few got off right at the bank... also heard the lower sandy they were doing very well today! good luck everyone !!! and god bless!

Slay the Steel!

Giving it up..that's good to hear:pray:(giving your prayers) just had to clarify!!

Nice fish too:clap:

Last edited:
S
sandyboy
Great ice fish and good job

B
bigsteel
your slayin em!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

S
steelhead_stalkers
Nice story. Thanks!

F
Fishtopher
Way to go Dan!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Fishtopher said:
Way to go Dan!

GOOD JOB. can't wait to eat some steelhead that i caught.

E
eggs
Is it the weekend yet? I got some hidden holes to hit to avoid crowds that fish gotta be sitting

L
love2fish
Awesome!

Awesome!

boberdown said:

Slay the Steel!

Sweet man...nice fishies! I still have not caught any steelhead, must need to hit the river some more and keep practicing! :D

O
OnTheFly
boberdown said:

Slay the Steel!

'Oh Lord, let there be Steelhead fishing in Heaven' :pray:

J
jathrtn
Ha ha!

Ha ha!

boberdown said:

Slay the Steel!

I KNEW U WENT FISHIN THE OTHER DAY WHEN I CALLED U AND U DIDINT ANSWER, I WAS GONNA C IF U WANTED TO HIT THE NEHALEM!:cool: ALL GOOD THOUGH BUDDY WE WILL FISH TOGETHER ANOTHER DAY! BTW, MULLET MAN LIKES HIS NEW POUCH U LOANED HIM!:cool:

B
boberdown
hek ya i was just asking that to god that would be awsome especialy if an every cast basis and 25 + lb er's take care

J
jathrtn
Honest mistake!

Honest mistake!

jathrtn said:
I KNEW U WENT FISHIN THE OTHER DAY WHEN I CALLED U AND U DIDINT ANSWER, I WAS GONNA C IF U WANTED TO HIT THE NEHALEM!:cool: ALL GOOD THOUGH BUDDY WE WILL FISH TOGETHER ANOTHER DAY! BTW, MULLET MAN LIKES HIS NEW POUCH U LOANED HIM!:cool:

OOPS SORRY WRONG GUY! I HAVE A BUDDY OF MINE THAT HAS THE SAME USER NAME! THAT IS THE PERSON THAT I THOUGH I WAS REPLYING TO! NO HARM NO FOUL!:cool: BUT RELLY NICE FISH THOUGH!:cool:

D
Damon79
Great day on the river..

Great day on the river..

boberdown said:

Slay the Steel!

Sounds like a very good day on the river.. God is great and does great things for those who believe.. I am new to this form and never fished the Sandy before, but heading that way next weekend for the first time. Any advice for a first timer on the river? Not sure if we will fish the just the Sandy or go over to the Clackamas.. But should be a fun day either way.