Well-known member
Most Featured
I haven't Tony. I believe you need a license, same as for selling roe.
I couldn't find anything in the regs about selling sand shrimp but I'm guessing a quick call to ODFW and you could get the info on getting a license.

As for eggs from ocean caught salmon, the regs. just say that you need to sell them to a licensed dealer, nothing about needing a special license.

General Statewide Regs, Unlawful:
11. Buying or selling fish or shellfish, or parts thereof, that were caught or taken for personal use. Except the skeletal remains of ocean food fish may be sold; and eggs from ocean-caught salmon may be sold to a licensed fish or bait dealer.

Top Bottom