Salt pays off

T
troutmasta
Ridiculous year on the salt. Couple hundred Coho, scores of tuna, limits of halibut, and even some nooky. Just stopped by to check on ya'll. Miss ya-

Tight Lines-
TM

• 59395.jpeg
  • 59397.jpeg
  • 59901 (1).jpeg
  • 61149.jpeg
  • 61135 (1).jpeg
  • 61606.jpeg
  • 62283.jpeg
  • 20210825_133014.jpg
  • 20210825_184047.jpg
  • Wow
Reactions: Fred, Admin, C_Run and 4 others
bass
bass
Haven't see you on here in a while. I guess your arms were too tired from reeling in fish to reach the keyboard :) Great job!!

• Haha
Reactions: troutdude
C_Run
C_Run
We could use more reports like that here. Welcome back!

jamisonace
jamisonace
Nicely done Jeff.

hobster
hobster
Right on Jeff good to see you on here. I see you are still painting and in construction and hammering fish in your spare time. Great post!

troutdude
troutdude
bass said:
Haven't see you on here in a while. I guess your arms were too tired from reeling in fish to reach the keyboard :) Great job!!
Seems legit. LOL

P.S. I spoke with an "older" guide last Friday. He said that his client's can't keep the Ho's OFF of the hooks!!!

T
troutmasta
Thanks everyone. Good to see the same old faces around here. @troutdude the coho this year has been something I've never seen before. I saw two fishing rods hook up with fish, when the gear was just reeled in dangling right at/above the water. One of the times it resulted in the whole setup, ridand all going over the side and into the deep.

@jamisonace I saw Stan out there a couple times. My buddies slip is just one dock over.

Anyways, there's still a lot of fish to be caught in the ocean. People are getting tuna right now 30 and 40 miles out of Newport still. We got them up until October 11th last year. For the next week the ocean is pretty rough though so we'll have to see what's moved up into the bays and rivers.

Tightlines everyone. 🤙

@hobster How bout them Boyz ;)!?

hobster
hobster
troutmasta said:
@hobster How bout them Boyz ;)!?
😡😡yeah they look sharp, hoping the Cards or someone else can knock them OFF come playoffs

troutdude
troutdude
troutmasta said:
Thanks everyone. Good to see the same old faces around here. @troutdude the coho this year has been something I've never seen before. I saw two fishing rods hook up with fish, when the gear was just reeled in dangling right at/above the water. One of the times it resulted in the whole setup, ridand all going over the side and into the deep.

Whoops! ;-)