Salmon River question

O
Outdoor_Myers
So I'm trying to figure this river out can anyone help me? since they closed little nestucca for fall runs this might be my only hope milepost 9 on highway 18 does anyone know where it might be located? where to park stuff like that or anything on the siletz?

Open for Chinook salmon and adipose fin-clipped coho salmon upstream to bridge
located near Milepost 9 on Hwy 18 May 22-Dec. 31.

Siletz River and Bay (Lincoln Co.):
1. Mainstem upstream to painted
boulder located 900 feet downstream
from Siletz Falls at Rivermile 64.5,
including tidewater

any help will be appreciated really want to get a salmon before I get married!

trying to get it squared away so I can better plan for the trip with a fellow offer, and dont go home empty handed!

C
cwsmith
Enter 4376 Salmon River Highway, Otis, OR on Google Maps

The bridge is right near there, you will see it on the map.

O
Outdoor_Myers
Thanks was it the one just north of that spot when you zoom in, its an old stone railing? Looks like a good spot when the river comes up a bit, is it all private land there or public parking area or on highway? if you have any suggestions Id greatly appriciate it thanks.

C
cwsmith
yes - the bridge is just to the north. i'm honestly not sure if there is public access or not, but i am sure you can park on the roadside nearby. Probably best to just go and start exploring the area. a lot of the water further downstream sure looks good to me... and it looks a little more out of the way so there won't be as much pressure as a hole, especially if its public, that is right along a highway.

brandon4455
brandon4455
theres a no parking sign on the right side of the road coming in from otis. park 20ft behind that theres aanother hole around the corner you have to walk through brush to get to.

tight lines,brandon