Salmon report!!!

W

waco

Does anybody have or known of any springer caught on the Clakamas yet????

N

NoobTooner

we hit mcgiver 2 barton sat. none that i saw or heard of.
sorry beav... we had the toon.

B

Bad Tuna

On another site a guy had a pic of one he caught while fishing steelhead with a fly.

N

nativefish

O ya they be around. Dont think they are in the popular slaying holes yet though, or at least in any numbers. Saw fresh blood on the bank of the damn hole not to long ago so maybe someone got one? Could of been some of those spawned out winter steelhead people catch up there LOL! I spent my days off on the willamette and it will probably be next week before i make my rounds on that river. Will be able to give a better report then.

R

rippin fish lips

O ya they be around. Dont think they are in the popular slaying holes yet though, or at least in any numbers. Saw fresh blood on the bank of the damn hole not to long ago so maybe someone got one? Could of been some of those spawned out winter steelhead people catch up there LOL! I spent my days off on the willamette and it will probably be next week before i make my rounds on that river. Will be able to give a better report then.

Not sure on this river as i never have fished it. I'm sure they are there just not in big numbers.

And btw nativefish, just wanted to say... i love your location!! lol Not hijacking this thread! so back to the original topic please!!

W

waco

Just cameback from the lower Clackamas and no fish for me or anybody i saw!!!!

N

NoobTooner

water levels permitting, i'll be running barton/carver or dodge/ox sat. ether way, look for a pic or vid report then.
also, if anyone here's running either of these drifts sat. pm me. i'm always looking to run tandem.

M

Modest_Man

If you ever run them during the week let me know, weekends are tough for me.

D

Drew9870

Banned User
With your luck lately waco, you could probably catch the first Springer in the Clack on your fly rod. :cool:

N

NoobTooner

If you ever run them during the week let me know, weekends are tough for me.

yeah, i noticed that. i'd love to run one with ya man.. weekdays are just such a ***** to get off. especially early in the season. every contractor and their mother is trying to get stuff done as soon as spring comes around.

we will though. i've been bankin it still quite a bit too so thats always a posibility.

C

chrisohm

Banned User
lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First springer on the clack is long dead and eaten up. They are around just not like we all wish they were.

Oh so true! I have been watching the sea lions catch more fish than those crazy guys in boats or those fools like myself on the bank. Very sad, I should just switch to sea lions steaks....

B

Big3d

Does anyone ever pull them out around clackamette park? I went out there a week or so ago and a seal was swimming aroud prob. scaring or eating anything I might have caught.

B

BOXOR

Saw a sea lion down by High Rocks yesterday making sure no one caught anything in that stretch.

N

NoobTooner

GD STUPID SEA LIONS!!! i wish someone would just ship an orca up here and drop it off at the willy/clack confluence and let him push them all back down to the ocean where they belong!!!n and i hope he eats a few on the way too! GRRRRRR!

R

Rascal

GD STUPID SEA LIONS!!! i wish someone would just ship an orca up here and drop it off at the willy/clack confluence and let him push them all back down to the ocean where they belong!!!n and i hope he eats a few on the way too! GRRRRRR!

Patrick Sheehan (state Rep) almost proposed a bill to do just that =)