Salish 5-18

T
tnffishman
Went to Salish for the first time on Tuesday and was pleasently suprised. My friend caught a fish in the first 5 minutes on bobber and eggs then the ODFW truck pulled up and dumped 1000 fish in front of us. I switched to a spinner and hooked around 30 fish in the next couple hours. Straight chrome was the ticket. We ended up taking 12 fish home between 4 people after releasing quite a few. A couple were around 12 inches but most were around 10-11 inches. I was suprised with how nice the pond was and how nice the fish were.

A very fun day that just happened to be on my 18th B-Day :cool:

troutdude
troutdude
Wow, that's a nice birthday treat!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
right on! happy birthday.

B
bigdog
See ODFW gave you a good Bday present then.

N
njbinkers
nice ill have to go down there then, its right down the street!!!. ive also noticed that fishing with powerbait here right after they stock off the bottom is good. i got a few latyear the day they stocked

B
bassman503
They just stocked it again?????!

T
tnffishman
ya they dumped the fish in really early in the week

K
Kais
Hey, nice jobs. Should've taken a picture of the pond, I haven't gone yet, but i might here in the next week. They get stocked with a few Trophy's every week or so. That is what intrigued me in the first place.

B
bigdog
Kais said:
Hey, nice jobs. Should've taken a picture of the pond, I haven't gone yet, but i might here in the next week. They get stocked with a few Trophy's every week or so. That is what intrigued me in the first place.

Don't get your hopes up to much onn them troohy fish, most of them have been cauoght alread. Good luck though.

C
Cohosanders
A very fun day that just happened to be on my 18th B-Day :cool:[/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday!!!!! Welcome to the real world of freedom and responsibility.:clap: Nice looking fish!!!! Maybe I'll see ya @EC lurking for springers:cool:

T
Troutier Bassier
I told ya it was a great place to fish! I quit keeping trout from there until winter again but thats still a lot of fun! And it seems like you know how to do it.

Happy birthday btw

T
tnffishman
Cohosanders said:
A very fun day that just happened to be on my 18th B-Day :cool:

Happy Birthday!!!!! Welcome to the real world of freedom and responsibility.:clap: Nice looking fish!!!! Maybe I'll see ya @EC lurking for springers:cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah life after high school is already different, but I definitely hope to see ya up there in the next few months CS