Saftey Course

T
Thuggin4Life
Its kinda funny how you can take the saftey course online for several different prices when $10 dollars is the cheapest and all you have to do is fill out your own paperwork for the boater's ed card. Also I found it strange that all questions were word for word on a Q&A forum. And ther is a trick question about age of operating a boat without an adult. The Q was something about how old do you have to be to operate a power boat in oregon? Well the law is is you are 12 with a boater's card you can operate anything under 10hp solo. So I answered 12 with a boater's card. Wrong A was 16 and the law is 16 with a card can go 10hp and up without an adult. Since they never specified hp I think I was right and at least deserve 1/2 credit. I'm going to call the marine board and let them no how pee-peed I am. OH and the state marine board has no idea I am suspended from operating a motor boat until june 3 2010 and i am can get a boaters saftey card while my privalages are suspended.

Last edited by a moderator:
F
FishFinger
Thuggin4Life said:
I'm going to call the marine board and let them no how pissed I am. OH and the state marine board has no idea I am suspended from operating a motor boat until june 3 2010 and i am can get a boaters saftey card while my privalages are suspended.

Are you going to inform them of that mistake as well? Just wondering.

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah i already did i called to ask about my suspension and what exactly was a boaters saftey course and how do do one since it was court ordered to be done by the end of 2009. the said the courts no and i am suspended just that the courts don't always follow up on things the should on time leaving them out of the loop.

J
joesnuffy
how did you get suspended?

T
Thuggin4Life
Buii