Rubber net POLL!!!!

Rubber net POLL!!!!

• Heck yeah, I love that stuff! I mean it's da-bomb!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D
dude young
Okay, so I am an idiot and didn't think to put a poll on the original thread about rubber net worthiness. Here it is.

Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie.....

B
beaverfan
Apparentely you forgot to put it on this one too! LOL

D
dude young
beaverfan said:
Apparentely you forgot to put it on this one too! LOL

Slow down there Ned Needlehanler, check again...

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Bubber? Is that similar to Flubber?

B
beaverfan
Ya well you spelled rubber wrong in the title

D
dude young
No vote, no opinion. And, don't make me spell check all the posts from you two.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
hehe.... You can spell-check all you want, I have Firefox. Therefore, I am.

M
Mike123
I don't see why rubber would be bad? Why is this a concern to you again?

T
Thuggin4Life
Someday i will swith to rubber. I hear its better for c&r. for now its cheapo bimart nets for me.

O
OnTheFly
lmao. Choice analysis: #1 Straight forward to the point, #2 a description of the word 'rubber' taken from the Redneck dictionary, #3 What would Eggs would do? #4 it'd be a good idea.

F
Fishtopher
Vote Shroom's 2010!!

D
dude young
Well, it looks like sushi and 'shrooms.

F
Fishtopher
sorry man. I got no experience with nets at all. I dont use em. i kinda feel like showing up at the fishin spot with a net is kinda like showin up with one of those giant tackle boxes. or a pink fishin pole. or a dora the explorer doll.

be a different story it would if i fished from a boat i guess.

A
autofisher
Fishtopher said:
sorry man. I got no experience with nets at all. I dont use em. i kinda feel like showing up at the fishin spot with a net is kinda like showin up with one of those giant tackle boxes. or a pink fishin pole. or a dora the explorer doll.

be a different story it would if i fished from a boat i guess.

Ok first OFF. The doll, the chair, and the bobbers were all given to me.:doh: And yes, they will haunt me for the rest of my days. I agree with Fishtopher though. I don't really use a net while I'm bankin it. If I'm on a boat and in the interest of C&R, I would say check it out. If you're confident in your skillz without it....go with what saves your pocketbook.

Fish-On Fred
Fish-On Fred
I use a rubber net in lakes only. I use a large string net for the rivers. I also have a fold-up pack net when I am on bank. I do bank fish into the shallows and scoop them up and have a little personal one on one with a rock.:lol::lol: