Rouge River

G
GerbilManBoa
How is the fishing at the rouge river?

S
SantiamDrifter
From the reports I hear the waters real low. But the pressure is low too. If you know how to fish the low water you can do good. Rains coming in this weekend tho should bring the river up and get the fish moving. Right now its a half pounder kinda show.

H
Hawk
Some folks like to call it the Rogue River...:lol::lol::lol:

T
Throbbit _Shane
where is this rouge river? :D :D

M
Mad dog
Throbbit _Shane said:
where is this rouge river? :D :D

C,Mon Shane....Don't ya know.....It's the main tributary to the Rogue river! low and clear, The winter run is spread from Agness to Cole rivers! ;) :D

T
Throbbit _Shane
I caught a 10-12lber yesterday. got off on the bank when i was trying to drag it up. spoon went flying and fish swam off.

a 24inch spawned out steelhead missing a eye, was caught today by some one i was fishing with.

should be getting real good soon!

iv yet to catch a half pounder, not even a trout. but im using spoons....

M
Mad dog
Throbbit _Shane said:
I caught a 10-12lber yesterday. got off on the bank when i was trying to drag it up. spoon went flying and fish swam off.

a 24inch spawned out steelhead missing a eye, was caught today by some one i was fishing with.

should be getting real good soon!

iv yet to catch a half pounder, not even a trout. but im using spoons....

Nice Shane! Gonna have some come unhooked at the bank, it happens....a lot! The hooking is more important! Good job!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Mad dog said:
Nice Shane! Gonna have some come unhooked at the bank, it happens....a lot! The hooking is more important! Good job!

thanks MD!! it was an awesome fish, jumped immediately after eating my spoon, then about 4 more times during the fight. im now bringing a net.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Released one today, probably around 20" and 2-3 pounds. It took a brass spoon. which has become one of my favorites. No pics of the fish, only time it came out of the water was when it jumped after taking my spoon. Great day on the water, met some cool folks.

S
Santiam338
Looks like you are going to have to change your handle to,

"FisheswithSpoons"..LOL

You are doing well with them..

T
Throbbit _Shane
i might have too :D

thanks.....