Rose Quarter/Memorial Coliseum acoustics

T

TTFishon

I'm trying to decide whether to get tickets for the floor or for the bowl. Does anyone happen to know how the acoustics are from the floor? I'm assuming the floor sounds the best since it costs the most but I don't know.

Last edited:
A

autofisher

I'm trying to decide whether to get tickets for the floor or for the bowl. Does anyone happen to know how the acoustics are from the floor? I know row 3 sucks. I'm assuming the floor sounds the best since it costs the most but I don't know.

Depends on what you're going to see. From my past experience, if it's a show.... make sure that you're not ground level and not by the speakers.

A

autofisher

OH DUDE!!!

The best seats that you can get are gonna be the ones that aren't on the floor but within the first couple rows off to the side. Not too close to the speakers though.

T

Throbbit _Shane

Im gonna try to win tickets this week on the donkey show.

T

Throbbit _Shane

I won Les Claypool tickets yesterday!! And i didn't even have to do anything crazy to win LOL

B

bigsteel

sweet,,,,,i saw ozzy there before.everything sounds good until you get way up...i would go midlevel,off to the side a bit....unless you are gonna mosh:shock::shock:

T

TTFishon

sweet,,,,,i saw ozzy there before.everything sounds good until you get way up...i would go midlevel,off to the side a bit....unless you are gonna mosh:shock::shock:

I moshed once at a death metal concert. It was a lot of fun until I took an elbow to the side of my head just below my ear at the end of my jaw. I couldn't eat for three days. And to this day when I open my mouth and move my jaw from side to side there's a slight crunching noise coming from the area I got hit. Anyway, the Megadeth/Slayer concert got postponed due to Slayer's bass player injuring his back. He suppose to be recovered by summer though.
It sounds like mid level and to the side is the best area there. I will keep that in mind if I do go there. Thanks.

M

metalfisher76

Cool. I saw Hells Bells there. The acoustics were good from the top row where we were. That ought a be a good show.

I don`t mean to hijack, just got a letter from the Roadrunner Records road crew that Megadeth will be in Medford, Boise, and Spokane. NOT Portland! But I gotta go!! Medford it is!!:cool:
Testament and Exodus support , calling all thrashers!!:yay:

T

TTFishon

I don`t mean to hijack, just got a letter from the Roadrunner Records road crew that Megadeth will be in Medford, Boise, and Spokane. NOT Portland! But I gotta go!! Medford it is!!:cool:
Testament and Exodus support , calling all thrashers!!:yay:

That's too long of a drive for me. I can barely afford to go to Portland and back, and my friends, they're either not into megadeth, busy with their families, or going to school. I've never seen Testament or Exodus before, but I've been to a couple of Megadeth shows. Oh well. Thanks for letting me know.

T

Throbbit _Shane

I might make it to the megadeath concert, hopefutlly i can win tickets again. :D

T

TTFishon

I might make it to the megadeath concert, hopefutlly i can win tickets again. :D

If I won tickets then I'd find someone to share the gas and go. Winning tickets might be a problem though. Some of the things they have people do is down right disgusting. I might lick a dirty tire or the bottom of a shoe insert but I don't think I could drink water mixed with the sweat from a tee shirt and I'd definitely pass on the gay chicken.:shock:

T

Throbbit _Shane

Most of the time the games are real easy. Name that skank, or 2 skanks and a crank. I won my tickets over the phone, no way could i drive there for tickets. If i lived there i wouldnt minde playing puddle patrol though :D

T

TTFishon

Most of the time the games are real easy. Name that skank, or 2 skanks and a crank. I won my tickets over the phone, no way could i drive there for tickets. If i lived there i wouldnt minde playing puddle patrol though :D

Not sure If I know that one but I'd like to play their bulls eye game:)

Top Bottom