Rooster Tails - love em or hate em?

Rooster Tails - love em or hate em?

• Total voters

Aervax

IMG_20190704_184319112_HDR.jpg
Look what I found in the bed of my pickup while unloading. I forgot it was there. Back in early June I found it hanging from a low branch over one of my favorite spring smallmouth holes. I saw it when I started into the water that afternoon and left it hanging while I fished. Plucked from the tree on my way out, tossed it into the back of truck with rods, and forgot it was there. Haha.

View attachment 615672Look what I found in the bed of my pickup while unloading. I forgot it was there. Back in early June I found it hanging from a low branch over one of my favorite spring smallmouth holes. I saw it when I started into the water that afternoon and left it hanging while I fished. Plucked from the tree on my way out, tossed it into the back of truck with rods, and forgot it was there. Haha.
Those ones are my favorite! As well as white, and watermelon. I have caught literally hundreds of native cutthroat on the Nehalem River with those three. There were days as a kid where we would float a couple miles in rubber rafts and catch 20 or so each in just a few hours. It's hard for me to tie on anything else.