Rood Bridge Park - Might go today

S
Spydeyrch
I am going to try and sneak away for about and hour or two this afternoon and scope out and maybe cast a few flies, over at Rood Bridge Park in Hillsboro. I just got the urge and the itch is killing me!!!! :confused:I am holding pens in my hand and going through the casting motions while I work!!! :shock:

I will be the one with green rubber chest waders flick flies around. Probably start over next to the foot bridge over where rock creek enters the Tualatin River.

If I go :)pray:), anyone is welcome to join me.:D

I hope to be there around 4 or 4:30pm.

-Spydey

P.S. Wish me luck. :dance: We'll see if I get the ok from the kids and wife. hehehe :naughty:

P
PdxMotoxer
If you go all i can say is bring something for the skeeters. lol The recent heat and all the swamp and bogs there out for blood!! (literally.. lol )

I wish you luck in both the getting a g2g from the fam and also luck in reeling a few fishies in.

I
I <3 <><
Do you fish the pond itself? I live really close to the park but havent got out to fish it yet. Was tryin to get some info on it first.

S
Spydeyrch
I fish Rock Creek right there. It streches from its mouth at the Tualatin River to up and under the overpass on TV Highway, between the cementry and Target. I am getting off to a late start. I had a few things tha tmy wife wanted me to do first. I probably won't get there until 5:45. Hope you still might be there if you went.

-Spydey

I
I <3 <><
Did you happen to get out? I was busy with something. Maybe one day we can meet up and fish. I have never fished that pond or creek before, hopefully want to find a spot close to home to fish.

S
Spydeyrch
Yes, actually I did get out. And I had some good luck. There weren't too many misquotes out, so no bother there.