Rogue Steelhead video 3/11

E
eat, sleep, fish
Nice! It's always fun to actually watch a hookup.

T
the salmon kid
:cool:sweet man the camera got every thing:cool: ,.,. we have got to get some more videos,., and maybe we can make it a show:lol:

P
Phil_Bud
eat said:
Nice! It's always fun to actually watch a hookup.

Thanks, yeah a majority of video go straight to a person with a fish on. From start to finish is tough, especially when you dont have a camera man. My two Kodak Sports' and in this video my tripodhave been doing the job fairly well for me. Would like a little more battery power but its still fun. Thanks again. Tight lines

P
Phil_Bud
the salmon kid said:
:cool:sweet man the camera got every thing:cool: ,.,. we have got to get some more videos,., and maybe we can make it a show:lol:
Yeah for sure the video turned out pretty good...they can only get better...yeah lets do some serious fishing from now till when you leave get as much footage as possible.

F
fishingfreak
Nice Job Guys! Good video!

P
Phil_Bud
brandon4455
brandon4455
very nice vid phil its cool watching yourself hook a fish isn't it?

P
Phil_Bud
Thanks brandon. Oh yeah it is. I love it, even if it's someone else. It's awesome to get something that happens so quick on film. You could film all day and not get the footage you want; or it could come in the first ten minutes like it did in this video. Thanks again. Look out for some more vidz.

F
fredaevans
Fishing at the bottom end of the island below the Hatchery? That aside, nicely done fellows, nicely done.
fae

P
Phil_Bud
yup

R
rainbowfisherman
Great looking fish. Nothing better. Well done.

P
Phil_Bud
fredaevans said:
Fishing at the bottom end of the island below the Hatchery? That aside, nicely done fellows, nicely done.
fae
Yes and thank you