Rogue River guide recommendation's please

S
sos23
hello, i was wondering if any one has any recommendations for a guide on the middle rogue for salmon. thanks!

P
Phil_Bud
sos23 said:
hello, i was wondering if any one has any recommendations for a guide on the middle rogue for salmon. thanks!

Fish On Guide Service and fishingtherogue.com are 2 in my contacts. Also Hooker Guide Service, Guides name is Todd....and in a few years maybe me...lol
Good Luck

E
eat, sleep, fish
I'd contact Bill Urie. He's one of the best around. You can google him for his website.

T
the salmon kid
jhon guyer's guide service good man , resonable price

E
eat, sleep, fish
It will really depend on what time of year and exactly what section you want to fish. Most of the guides specialize in different sections of the river.

C
colbypearson
the salmon kid said:
jhon guyer's guide service good man , resonable price

i wish i knew the name of that guy we saw that one day.... so everyone would know who not to go to- i would do everything in my power to convince people to avoid that scum..... :mad:

T
the salmon kid
ya that was one really outrageous guy ,.,, why can't we just get along

S
sos23
thanks a lot for the reply's! im most interested in the middle rogue since i live in merlin and timing is not real important. i just want to take my dad on a guided trip so that we have better chances of getting into some fish, i fish all the time but i still have TONS to learn about targeting salmon and steelhead. once again thanks for the reply's.
cheers

Last edited: