EOBOY
EOBOY
The VODO Curse is busted.

• Rodgerd.jpg
Reactions: eugene1
P
pinstriper
Where's The Hat ?

Also Dana, how far do you think the water moved ?

EOBOY
EOBOY
Oh man you wouldn't believe me! When I think about Sunday and all that water and 4 people in the boat, and those boils, Whew!

P
pinstriper
Oh c'mon. There wasn't more than three times when I thought we were going swimming ! You did great !

There was that one time when I tightened the straps on my PFD, but that was a false alarm.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
thanks Dana! great pic.

troutdude
troutdude
Nice way, to bust the curse Roger!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
EOBOY said:
The VODO Curse is busted.
Hey! I saw these beautiful mugs on Facebook a few minutes ago! :D Great job, guys. :thumb:

EOBOY
EOBOY
pinstriper said:
Oh c'mon. There wasn't more than three times when I thought we were going swimming ! You did great !

There was that one time when I tightened the straps on my PFD, but that was a false alarm.

Pretty sure I know when that was, I was thinking of abandoning ship :yikes:

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
EOBOY said:

"Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither stay dry nor win. That's just the way it is." Jose Wales.

EOBOY
EOBOY
rogerdodger said:
"now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither stay dry nor win. That's just the way it is." jose wales.

lol

hobster
hobster
Way to go Roger! Tanner pulling through again :thumb:

EOBOY
EOBOY
What was really cool was it was the LAST! run to the take out at Sollie and there were about 8 boats hold up waiting there turn to get out. It was great with all thse guys standing or sitting watching with smiles on their faces. The 'ol proverbial last cast!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
EOBOY said:
What was really cool, it was the LAST! run to the take out at Sollie and there were about 8 boats hold up waiting there turn to get out. It was great with all thse guys standing or sitting watching with smiles on their faces. The 'ol proverbial last cast!

rogerdodger update to Jose Wales quote: "Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're gonna get skunked, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you will never catch that sweet fish at the last possible moment. That's just the way it is." :thumb:

D
DrTheopolis
EOBOY said:
the take out at Sollie

That one is sure a treat in high water, eh?

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
EOBOY said:

You did great Dana! The one spot definitely had a pucker factor!

Nice fish Roger!

O
OnTheDrop
Hate to burst your bubbles Dana and Mark, but the water from yesterday, was only a half foot lower than that of Sunday. You notice it because CFS starts decreasing fairly quick.

P
pinstriper
OnTheDrop said:
Hate to burst your bubbles Dana and Mark, but the water from yesterday, was only a half foot lower than that of Sunday. You notice it because CFS starts decreasing fairly quick.

Dammit. I told Dana time and time again that we needed to move the bobber stops up another 6". Did anybody listen ? NOOooooooo. They did not.

At least, that's the way I now remember it.

EOBOY
EOBOY
pinstriper said:
Dammit. I told Dana time and time again that we needed to move the bobber stops up another 6". Did anybody listen ? NOOooooooo. They did not.

At least, that's the way I now remember it.

You are so funny! I moved mine several times. I didn't know you were in such a quandary...........LOL you know I'm hard of hearing right? At lest that's what Rosemary says!

EOBOY
EOBOY
OnTheDrop said:

Buzz killer.......LOL Love ya buddy

bass
bass
Great thread guys. Really making me chuckle. Glad to see you all got some fish!