Rocky George solos

M

metalfisher76

ST001.jpg
:D Metallica/Suicidal `94 was the best Metallica show I`ve seen. Cause ST was there!! And Jason sung all of Seek & Destroy:cool:Just saw `em open for LOG not to long ago and it`s just not the same.
ST002.jpg
Good thread, I always liked UKJ and was wondering what Rocky was up to.

G

GraphiteZen

:D Metallica/Suicidal `94 was the best Metallica show I`ve seen. Cause ST was there!! And Jason sung all of Seek & Destroy:cool:Just saw `em open for LOG not to long ago and it`s just not the same.

Good thread, I always liked UKJ and was wondering what Rocky was up to.

Dude I was THERE!! 14 years old haha!!!! Wasn't it just hot as HELL? Did you get there before or after somebody puked that pile of shrooms that just completely spanned the width of the damn ropes??? Too bad Alice In Chains canceled!!

(not very metal to fuzz out a swear work but I don't really have a choice haha)

"Yeah we were just up in Seattle last night. You know what they said? They said everyone down in Portland is a bunch of **Whoosies**" HAHA!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

metalfisher76

Yeah that was a good show man! I was 17, ahhh good times. I didn`t see the pile o` shrooms:lol:
Do ya remember how tour up the field was? The best show of all time was 10 days before that and it destroyed the place. Pantera/Sepultura/Prong!:cool: Sepultura disturbed a hornets a mile away! Dust clouds 3 stories tall and as wide as the crowd. Those 2 shows changed things at Portland Meadows:mad: All of sudden they had to be over by 10 or 11 and turned down, way lame:mad::mad:
U`oh! Here`s some more killer Rocky stuff:) This is a guy playing with Get Whacked! YouTube - GET WHACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soz youz can seez the riffs :D and here`s the original YouTube - Get Whacked - Suicidal Tendencies

T

TTFishon

That concert was one of the best shows I've ever been to. Suicidal was awesome! And yes, it was hotter than hell that day. I was bummed when Alice In Chains canceled. Candle Box sucked! It's good to see that there's still some Suicidal Tendencies fans out there.

T

TTFishon

Yeah that was a good show man! I was 17, ahhh good times. I didn`t see the pile o` shrooms:lol:
Do ya remember how tour up the field was? The best show of all time was 10 days before that and it destroyed the place. Pantera/Sepultura/Prong!:cool: Sepultura disturbed a hornets a mile away! Dust clouds 3 stories tall and as wide as the crowd. Those 2 shows changed things at Portland Meadows:mad: All of sudden they had to be over by 10 or 11 and turned down, way lame:mad::mad:
U`oh! Here`s some more killer Rocky stuff:) This is a guy playing with Get Whacked! YouTube - GET WHACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soz youz can seez the riffs :D and here`s the original YouTube - Get Whacked - Suicidal Tendencies

I think I've purchased that cd more than any cd in my life. They always get scratched or stolen or something. Come to think about it, I need to go buy it again. lol

G

GraphiteZen

I don't remember looking down much to tell you the truth. I had never been there before, being 14 and all, and had plenty to occupy me above waist level (to put it as conservatively as possible). I had a pretty damn good time HAH!!

M

metalfisher76

Yeah, I don`t think I`ve bought it as many times as Ride the Lightning, or Rust in Peace but right in there

G

GraphiteZen

I remember getting as close as I could to the stage which meant being just on the outside of the mosh pit. I saw a guy come through with his ear ripped half off, another guy came through just completely stumbling and beaten up going "YYYEAAAHHH EFFFERS!!" Then when a guy came through with his arm bent close to 90 degrees just below the elbow I started gravitating towards the light tower thinking OK if anything starts to go down I'm just gonna frickin climb!!

G

GraphiteZen

I believe when Suicidal Tendencies started I was wandering around looking for water haha.. Being my first metal show I was perfectly content following the guy with the 'Show me your ****' sign until Metallica started lol... I was a bit younger than most.

M

metalfisher76

Ya really didn`t have to follow him, they were showin `em everywhere with out any provocation whatsoever:D at 17, well, the show sounded good right??:lol:

G

GraphiteZen

Ya really didn`t have to follow him, they were showin `em everywhere with out any provocation whatsoever:D at 17, well, the show sounded good right??:lol:

lol.. OK I gotta stop..This is a family forum after all and there are minors reading this! I'll just say I had a REALLY GOOD TIME!!

Top Bottom