"RoadKill" Criminal Minds

O

Outdoor_Myers

So I'm watching Criminal Minds and it was in Bend, OR. I couldn't help but think wow this is a good show and how easy it is to realize how many lifes are endangered by people who unlawfully pass at high speeds. and How many have done it to me when driving to and from salem...

M

Moe

once on the way to bend, my dad was in a hurry to get to bend, and hit 110 in a no pass zone to get past some car, and he didn't see the cop there, and he got held up there for another 30 min, and went home with a fat fine! Told him not to do it....

O

Outdoor_Myers

lol I got pulled over once doing 75 in a 55 but I was running late to a funeral so the officer let me off with a warning.

troutdude

troutdude

Are you guys talking about the same show, that I have watched? The one I've seen features a team of FBI officers and pro-filers, who track down mass murderers who are psychotic. That show really freaks me out, so I don't watch it anymore.

B

Bullitt

outdoor_myers - Guess you better not ride with me in my car. :lol: While I don't pass when I've got a double line, if you are not going at least the speed limit, I will go by.

Wallace Rd to Salem is notorious for people who like to drive 45-50 and if you're like me who has been driving that road since you've had a license, 45-50 is a bit slow . Lots of folks on that road are commuters so they they tend to hustle along.

troutdude

troutdude

Oh duh...now I get it. This thread is not even remotely about the TV show at all!

The title threw me "off". :wall::wall::wall:

O

Outdoor_Myers

I'm not picky on who i ride with if it means I get to go fishing as long as no illegal activity is being performed. ya i freak my gf when i drive that cause i do like 55-60 on that road lol

O

Outdoor_Myers

sociopath tendencies occur when one is unable to go fishing for long periods of time...*(eye twitches rapidly)

O

Outdoor_Myers

Oh duh...now I get it. This thread is not even remotely about the TV show at all!

The title threw me "off". :wall::wall::wall:

sure it is they had an episode in bend,OR last night that show rocks, granted some of them I can't watch just like Bones but its pretty good sometimes. just like Supernatural and smallville.

B

Bullitt

I didn't watch it last nice since it was a re-run but I seem to recall it didn't look like Bend at all. ;) Good show...rarely miss it.

55-60 is a good speed. It can be driven faster..... :whistle: