Ripped off

G

GraphiteZen

So I bought some Full Throttle energy drink today expecting the usual 3000 mgs of Taurine, Caffine, Guarnara and other assorted stimulants. I just opened it up, look at the label and not only is it a different kind in the same damned can it has so little content, it's hardly worth listing! Oh boy, '100 mgs of caffine'! You can gum a coffee bean and get more than 100 mgs of caffine. Wow, what a rip-off. Ok, I'm done. Thank you for viewing my thread.

T

Troutier Bassier

I had to wake up 4am to go fishing. I took a hit of Monster Hitman Sniper. Got me pumped.

Last edited:
T

TTFishon

So I bought some Full Throttle energy drink today expecting the usual 3000 mgs of Taurine, Caffine, Guarnara and other assorted stimulants. I just opened it up, look at the label and not only is it a different kind in the same damned can it has so little content, it's hardly worth listing! Oh boy, '100 mgs of caffine'! You can gum a coffee bean and get more than 100 mgs of caffine. Wow, what a rip-off. Ok, I'm done. Thank you for viewing my thread.

Go to Amazon.com and order a box of H2o Blast. It's got all the goodies and it tastes good and you can up the dose if you want. Great stuff.

T

TTFishon

The first time you use it it'll remind you of the good ole days if you know what I mean. At least it did for me. After that it's just a regular energy drink that's better than the rest.

T

TTFishon

Not sure. Supposedly Target sells it. I think I first got it at Walmart then they quit selling it so I started getting it by the case at Amazon.com.

C

colbypearson

BTW, a solution is to drink rockstar or monster:D

monster!! lol i prefer the blue ones dont make me feel like crud afterwords lol

E

everett464

Also, they don't sell it anymore, because it was too awesome, but if you can get your hands on some black market "Ripped Fuel" with Ephedra, you will be a freaking workhorse for the next 5 hours. Of course you risk dying from the increase in your heart rate, but what is life without a little risk.

B

bigsteel

they use to have an energy drink called bookoo,,,that stuff is crack in a can

G

GraphiteZen

Where you should also check for energy drinks is the Asian food market. ;)

Top Bottom