Rip ...

J

JeannaJigs

Today marks the death of my fairly new waders. Yesterday, I brought home the Taliban. I mean my pup, Fajita. She was an angel...until my other dog puked and I was distracted cleaning that up...little fajita wandered into the fishing room an found my waders hanging in the closet I left open. Perfect level for her to do a number on the neoprene feet. Two minutes, that's all this seek and destroy mission required. She is now tied to me. Where I go, she goes.

461cbb02.jpg

Can't be mad though, I mean, cutest terrorist there ever was.

R

rippin fish lips

ahhh shizz! that sucks! lol. She sure is cute, im gunna meet you and see her at the fallcreek get together? can't wait!

J

JeannaJigs

She's spoiled rotten already. It's ridiculous. She's pretty dang smart though, already let's me know when she needs to go out and hasn't had a mess in the house yet. I'll be there next weekend for sure

J

JeannaJigs

Lol yeah shut it. She doesn't want any of the chewables I bought her. I got all kinds. All she wants is waders, shoes, and socks...I'm puppy proofing the entire house, but I know there will be more casualties in the war against terror.

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
I know exactly what you mean by WAR. Joker has made a mess of the onboard electronics. He chewed through the satellite communications cord and it took me an hour to splice all the wires back together. He also got my phone chargercord and brand new CB radio wires. I know I'm smarter than he is,but'dang is he fast!! Stay on your toes or you will be going to your new job barefoot. LOL

S

sherman

I read your post to my wife & we both got a good laugh. We remember when sherman was a pup 8 yrs ago. He would go into the dirty clothes basket & grab my wifes bra or painties & out the doggie door he would go with them. I wanted to rename him & you can guess what it would have been. But the wife said she didn't want the neighbors to hear her calling for P Sniffer. Sorry for the death of your wadders. You do realize you are not training a puppy, she is training you so pay attention.

L

lilsalmon

She is a cutie though....I love the pic you texted me.....a window licker...hehe. Can't wait to see her in your backpack (if its not chewed up) on Wednesday when we go fishin......

J

JeannaJigs

She is a quick learner. She picked up on the rubber chew toys I got her. She hasn't chewed anything else. Of course, we were camping this weekend so she hasn't been in the hOuse until now. Already addicted to water, jumped right in trailbridge...loved it, kept wanting to go back to the water every chance she got. Already retrieving too. Wakes me up by chewing on my ear every three hours throughout the night to go out and go pee. Just glad she wakes me up. She likes to curl up and sleep in my backpack and sleeps most of the day so she will be completely oblivious when I bring her Wednesday rose lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom