Rig that will catch you carp

I
igquick
Two things I've been doing lately. One is catching more carp, and two, selling my Igquick Rigs. The rigs work really great, and have landed a lot of Personal Bests from lots of my "clients".

If you purchase from me, I can help guide you to more secret tips, tricks, and fishing spots. I am selling them for a dollar per rig with a minimum purchase of 5 dollars.

B
Big3d
Have you considered making ebay listings anyways? Sometimes they run free list and sell offers

I
igquick
Big3d said:
Have you considered making ebay listings anyways? Sometimes they run free list and sell offers

Yea, just haven't had time to do it myself but now Im more willing to since people are buying them

B
Big3d
I wish you the best of luck bro. When I'm not so broke I'll need a handful of those. Cars on the fritz... Cash funnel and whatnot

I
igquick
Yea I understand lol...still havent changed the oil to my car yet, they freaking need so much maintenance I swear

troutdude
troutdude
As the unOFFicial Mayor of OFFsville...I consider it my civic duty--and a privilege--to dub you the...

KARP KING!!!

Great video; and keep up the great work. It was also nice, to see a plug for our forum too. Well done young Jedi!

Last edited by a moderator:
I
igquick
Thanks Yoda, but I like seeing double:thumb: